bunch of crybabies in this forum

Mattigus

Reaction score
I don't mean to accuse anybody in particular, but it seems that when anybody suggests the idea that Half-life 2 will be delayed, we see people screamind "DIE" and "BAN" or have paragraph-long flames in 42 size font. I know delay threads aren't tolerated, but if on person says anything about a delay, people freak out.

I'm just as excited about the game as anybody else in this forum, but I'm starting to believe that the game is delayed. It works well for me both ways, because I will either be right, or pleasantly suprised. And I definately think this is a more healthy approach to the situation. It would just be nice if everyone else would just relax.

Anyway, just a thought. Please don't flame me, either, you'll just be proving everything I've just said ;)

And give Fragmaster a rest. I think he's had enough. :cheese:

This masterpeice of a post belongs in the HALL OF FAME ..

hell no it belongs to a junk yard and you should be banned :D !!!!!!

seriously

oh my god, you are genius sir, what are you doing on here? you should be harvard... Seriously

we should be allowed one sticky delay thread. Wish Abom could turn his stick no delay threads thread into one we could use. That way we could consolidate all this pessimism (myself included)

The more important questions is whether or not crybabies is one word or two?

Well, which is it? I seriously don't know.

Originally posted by Mattigus
I don't mean to accuse anybody in particular, but it seems that when anybody suggests the idea that Half-life 2 will be delayed, we see people screamind "DIE" and "BAN" or have paragraph-long flames in 42 size font. I know delay threads aren't tolerated, but if on person says anything about a delay, people freak out.

I'm just as excited about the game as anybody else in this forum, but I'm starting to believe that the game is delayed. It works well for me both ways, because I will either be right, or pleasantly suprised. And I definately think this is a more healthy approach to the situation. It would just be nice if everyone else would just relax.

Anyway, just a thought. Please don't flame me, either, you'll just be proving everything I've just said ;)

And by pointing out this blatantly obvious fact, you must be better than everyone else.

Everyone is pissed off about the delay threads cause there has atleast been 10 a day for the last 2 months.

What is this? is this new? people complaining about people bitching about people whining? is that it?... Oh Lord make it stop!!

Look what you did, Chris_D... just look at this mess...

I don't mean to accuse anybody in particular, but it seems that when anybody suggests the idea that Half-life 2 will be delayed, we see people screamind "DIE" and "BAN"
I guess we have low toleration for redundant and useless threads.

I sent that story about Spitcodfry announcing HL2 on Steam a week early FOUR times. Nothing on PHL.

He needs to stop being so damned biased and do his job.

Why don't you all try listening to the guy instead of flaming him?
He's right, one word about delay and half of you turn into morons.

If it's so bloody obvious then why do a lot of you still act so stupid ?

im sorry but isnt whining about threads with whining in them hypocritical?

so is calling someone a hypocrite, since in truth we all are.... :cheers:

In a sense but it's nice to see one forum member mature enough to take the initative to give everyone a slap without acting like a moron.

People are just cranky on the forums because the only things to talk about are mostly negative and extremely debatable topics. Well, ok its just ONE topic.

If it's delayed it gets delayed .. if not it's not and we're all happy and we get some rest from patrolling these forums :)

Either way it's not an excuse or authority to act like children.
Let all do the simple and sensible thing and wait to hear from the horses mouth ( ie valve ) about any delay ... or not as the case may be.

Though it is quite poetic that one guy is moaning about other people moaning....

touche' old chap

Though I do think he has a point...

I like the Forum right now cause it reminds me of the Hindenburg...It's a disaster but its fun to watch the flames.

Re: Re: bunch of crybabies in this forum

Originally posted by Ghost Freeman
I sent that story about Spitcodfry announcing HL2 on Steam a week early FOUR times. Nothing on PHL.

He needs to stop being so damned biased and do his job.

he didn't post it because it turned out to be bullshit

Back