burning a CD, ALL READ

Reaction score
ok i have 12 songs that total 12 files.

BUT all the songs are linked.

i just burned a CD but there are GIGANTIC GAPS between tracks as they end.

i want to make it 1 continuous CD how do i do it? but i still want to make it track selectable

What are you using to burn it? If you use windows media player, then it puts in gaps between each track by default. I know a few other programs do that also, so look for an option to turn it off.

I think you are exaggerating about the gaps, but there should be an option to edit silences between tracks in whatever program you [paid for, right] used.

Note from me to anyone, members here will not help you distribute discover or download software you do not legally own.

I know Nero 7 has this feature as an option. Look here for a trial version.

I think you are exaggerating about the gaps, but there should be an option to edit silences between tracks in whatever program you [paid for, right] used.

Note from me to anyone, members here will not help you distribute discover or download software you do not legally own.

im not exagerating and dont come in my thread with yor gay ass piracy agenda.

i used Nero to burn, what is the name of that function to turn off the gaps.

theres huge gaps, the music is not good with gaps, its all linked and it sucks. can someone fix this?

Edit: never mind i found how to do it using nero.

im not exagerating and dont come in my thread with yor gay ass piracy agenda.
i used Nero to burn, what is the name of that function to turn off the gaps.
theres huge gaps, the music is not good with gaps, its all linked and it sucks. can someone fix this?

Wow. Agenda. :rolleyes: I'm not going to be told off by someone who can barely work a CD burner.

We already told you what the issue is. Here is a pdf tutorial for using Nero. You should learn to read manuals and familiarize yourself with your software and hardware before jumping into them.

http://www.chabotcollege.edu/ITC/workshops/handouts/BurningCDswithNERO.pdf

---
It seems you already figured it out. Good job. *clap*

Don't help this guy. He is most likely 12 + a pirate.

NO.

THIS is the end of the thread.

And you just pwned yourself. :LOL:

Nope, I win.

/official end of thread*

* May or may not be the official end of thread

What exactly makes you so ****ing important that you demand that every one should read your thread? gtfo ffs

Why should we all read?
****ing calling a false alarm like that, I thought star force was hidden in steam or something.

I know exactly how to fix your problem and I'm not going to tell you for making me open this thread.

GRR! Stupid "Read all" made me waste 3.953 seconds of my life.

Remove bad title plz.

My deepest apologies 203128033, but your internal organs are needed for research. Seeing as I have run out of painkillers, and it is against my moral code to outright kill someone, you will have to endure minimal discomfort as I perform the operation. Please sit back and try not to scream too loudly.
I will be removing every organ but the brain as only functional organs are acceptable for this research.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Back