Bush's Most Radical Plan Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodacious said:
Especially when your facts are invented and your logic is flawed.

See I could argue and quote you from previous post, but what would be the point. You have absolutely no problem with beeing a hypocrit simply becasue you do not have the capacity to understand what hypocracy is. Nor do you have any morals whatsoever. My logic or Kmacks is never flawed, I do make mistakes but I admit them as the logical thing to do is. You on the otherhand have no logic, have no facts, and I doubt you have a brain.

Disturbed said:
You call other people "morons" because of their own opinions, not cool.
No I call other people morons when they call other people racist&bigots becasue of their opinion. I call other people morons whne they act like a moron

7 entries found for moron.
mo·ron Audio pronunciation of "moron" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (môrn, mr-)
n.

1. A stupid person; a dolt.
2. Psychology. A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Grey Fox said:
See I could argue and quote you from previous post, but what would be the point. You have absolutely no problem with beeing a hypocrit simply becasue you do not have the capacity to understand what hypocracy is. Nor do you have any morals whatsoever. My logic or Kmacks is never flawed, I do make mistakes but I admit them as the logical thing to do is. You on the otherhand have no logic, have no facts, and I doubt you have a brain.

Go ahead and quot me. I would like to see some invented facts that I haven't apoligized for.

As for flawed logic, sure I am guilty of that.

Show me how I am hypocritical. No morals? I assure you I posses far more of those than you.

Grey Fox said:
No I call other people morons when they call other people racist&bigots becasue of their opinion. I call other people morons whne they act like a moron

Oh because people with different opinions than yours are morons? Oh ok, just making sure, with your logic, to me you're a moron. Your logic is flawed BIG time. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Go ahead and quot me. I would like to see some invented facts that I haven't apoligized for.

As for flawed logic, sure I am guilty of that.

Show me how I am hypocritical. No morals? I assure you I posses far more of those than you.
Coming from someone who condones torture of innocent civilians.

Once again I will not quote you casue you are a moron, the proof that you are one is in this thread, if a democratic president did this you would be all over him. The fact that it isn't wrong when your side does exactly the same thing that you would attack the other side of. Like torture, ending government regulation. So now you can go to hell and die, you ****ing hypocritical, pretencious psychopatical bastard :)

disturbed said:
Oh because people with different opinions than yours are morons? Oh ok, just making sure, with your logic, to me you're a moron. Your logic is flawed BIG time.
No it isn't, and seriously it's laughable that soemone who calls another person a racist and bigot because of their opinion is accusing me of something lesser.

Grey Fox said:
Coming from someone who condones torture of innocent civilians.

Where did i say that?

Once again I will not quote you casue you are a moron, the proof that you are one is in this thread, if a democratic president did this you would be all over him. The fact that it isn't wrong when your side does exactly the same thing that you would attack the other side of. Like torture, ending government regulation. So now you can go to hell and die, you ****ing hypocritical, pretencious psychopatical bastard :)

I am the moron when you make accusaitons and can't back them up? OK.

I am the moron when you say, "If a democratic preident did this blahaha." There isn't a demoratic president. You don't know what I would think.

I am the moron yet I have never personally attacked you and you call me a moron and "psychopatical" (whatever that is) bastard? Ok.

Somebody close this already. You guys are so far beyond the pale it's not even funny.

Bodacious said:
Where did i say that?
Eeh, gee I don't know, maybe every time you approved to what is going on in Guantanamo Bay.

Oh and I do apologize fro saying democratical president, that was a mistake on my part. I meant a president who is a Democrat, and democratically chosen, not like this one who needed Diobold machines the second time and a corrupt court the first time.

Ok could you now please go and die you ****ing asshole.

Grey Fox said:
Eeh, gee I don't know, maybe every time you approved to what is going on in Guantanamo Bay.

For one, no one knows exactly what goes on at Gitmo. No one can say one thing or the other with any certainty.

Second, well, there is a lot to it and I think what has been authorized to go on there is quite allright.

Oh and I do apologize fro saying democratical president, that was a mistake on my part. I meant a president who is a Democrat, and democratically chosen, not like this one who needed Diobold machines the second time and a corrupt court the first time.

Ok could you now please go and die you ****ing asshole.

:cool:

DiSTuRbEd said:
Seriously, this is now getting childish. :rolleyes:

Yup it is, and it's totally unapropriat, but I'm just lettin gsteam off, if you want to do the same to me, do it by all means, I wont mind, I'm the one that started it.

(edit: oh yeah, and go die and do something else unpleasant. :cat: :monkee: )

bush%20putin%20thaksin%20APEC%20conference.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back