Buy script/scriptpack (beta testing)

2n193r

I am working on a script pack and I just fished the buy script part of it. I want some people to help me beta test it an all that fun stuff. I need more than one player to find me mistakes. And if you do help me ill put you name/what ever in the credits and ill also have you as a mod on my script site (when I get it up).
If you want to beta test then you PM you email. Ill email you all the files and instructions (haven’t wrote them yet) within the next day or 2.
The buy script is really cool, haven’t seen any one do any thing like this before for CS 1.6.

i can help with binding, not so muchon scfripting into steam though

cool, i got the first beta vers of the script pack done.
you can DL it fome here beta_0.1
all you have to do is place the zip in to \steam\SteamApps\\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg and extract it. there is 1 read me file in there and the rest you should be able to figure out be looking at \steam\SteamApps\\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg\2n193r\userconfig.cfg

i can help with the testing of it.. how can i contact you other than in here?

-merc

just from looking through the files.

in your action alias file:
Code:
alias +awpshot1 "+attack"
alias -awpshot1 "-attack; slot3; w2; slot1"
be carfull with using slot commands like this. if the user has "hud_fastswitch" set to "0" they'll just end up with the weapon selected in the hud at the top of the screen. if you use the "use weapon_(weapon name)" commands instead, they'll select the weapon regardless of "hud_fastswitch".
Code:
//nade-spam  *if you use this you are a prick*
haha, ..interesting.

your sensitivity toggle is a bit limiting as it only allows a minimum of 2.2. I personally use 2, so right there I'd be screwed. maybe have it either go lower, or give the option to custom select a sensitivity if none of the presets are what the user wants.

your explanation of the "Buy bot" system is somewhat confusing as well. I understand the gist of it, as it sounds similar to buy-while-dead scripts, but you may want to go throught the ".doc" file again to make your explanation a bit more clear. also, as far as changing the settings for it go, you could infact use an echo menu now as cs:s will allow developer echos to the screen again (with developer -1, as I see you picked up already).

otherwise there's some nice scripting going on. more advanced than a lot of the other packs out there in my opinion.

you can just email me at [email protected]

Thank, $pazmatazz, for you suggestions I was going to add more sensitivities on the next release, its annoying writing all that stuff *ill prob build a java console program to do the sensitivities form 1 to 10.*
And about the nade-spam part I was just doing that to see if I can do it any I would also get people to use it. I was going to an auto pistol script, that ill probably leave out of it, or ill just build 2 versions of my scripts, one for lame users and the good kind.
Do you think that I should have the mouse sensitivities in increments of 0.2?

Back