Buying 2 copies of HALF-LIFE 2(PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im buying 2 copies(Collectors Edition)of half life 2

1: first one i will display on my shelf next to all my valve games and(not opened)wait 50 years to give to my children to play.
Hey you never know i could be worth alot of money later.lol

2: second copy will be for myself of course :thumbs:

anybody else buying 2 copies?

take a look at this picture i hope i get these fps on hl2 that would be cool. Ohh and does anybody know what system specs were used on the new bink vids on the tenements and Ravenholm videos. It would help allot

Attachments

• AWSOMEFPS(143).JPG
    AWSOMEFPS(143).JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 334
I shall be activating on steam the night of release, and also ordering a boxed CE version.

SaltyCrackers said:
Wow, this is pointless on multiple levels.

Well considering he posted his magical 143 fps on the cs:s boards, I think he's just trying to brag. So yeah, quite pointless (again I might add).

Just look at his name, it's obvious his parents are very rich..

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

1: first one i will display on my shelf next to all my valve games and(not opened)wait 50 years to give to my children to play.

take a look at this picture i hope i get these fps on hl2 that would be cool. Ohh and does anybody know what system specs were used on the new bink vids on the tenements and Ravenholm videos. It would help allot

You sicken me.

I never buy more than one copy of a game. I have no reason to.

I have it FREE through Steam. I might buy the CE version later on.

63SixThreeSix3 said:
Just look at his name, it's obvious his parents are very rich..

i work to buy everything i have i dont have parents to buy me stuff, in fact i make 3 times as much then my parents do lol they came from Romania with nothing . So with that in mind i work very hard for what i have.

Hey Einstein if they play it (open box) it wont be worth as much. Let them play using your key and game.

Money maybe, brains.....well....

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
i work to buy everything i have i dont have parents to buy me stuff, in fact i make 3 times as much then my parents do lol they came from Romania with nothing . So with that in mind i work very hard for what i have.
Ummm... well if they have nothing.. and you make 3 times as much as them. Well.. uhh.. isnt that still nothing :)

thebarge said:
Ummm... well if they have nothing.. and you make 3 times as much as them. Well.. uhh.. isnt that still nothing :)

See my post.

I never went to college and i make a pretty good living i have everything i need and more. God bless America

Buying 1 copy of HALF-LIFE 2(PC)

Im buying 1 copy(Collectors Edition)of half life 2

1: First copy will be for myself of course :thumbs:

anybody else buying 1 copy?

Is it really possible to get 143 fps? I kinda think thats a load. I'm on a 9800 pro with a gig of ram and get like 70 tops...2.8ghz.

tokin said:
Is it really possible to get 143 fps? I kinda think thats a load. I'm on a 9800 pro with a gig of ram and get like 70 tops...2.8ghz.

with the newest video cards and a better cpu, of course its possible

tokin said:

i am actually alone in that shot, butwhen i play with other people i still get over 100 fps 110-120 in a server of 10 on 10

tokin said:

Maybe in a completely Black room void of everything else.

you guys still have not answered my last question on the specs that were used in the bink vids

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
you guys still have not answered my last question on the specs that were used in the bink vids

What was used to play HL2 at E3 04?

I have an ATi coupon that I have used on one of my Steam accounts and I have also paid for the Collectors Edition at my local EB.

yes it is possible to get 140fps, I have the same specs as him and I get about the same.

Oh and btw, this guy is the biggest attention whore I have ever seen, heck look at his name.

Spam

*closed* *locked* *banned*

Sigh, if only i could. :naughty:

Where is icarus when you need him? Isn't he supposed to have wings? :D

Im buying 1 copy(Collectors Edition)of half life 2

1: First copy will be for myself of course

anybody else buying 1 copy?

Attached Images
MY PC IS GOOD!.JPG (1.6 KB, 0 views)

LMAO oh god thank you for doing that. someone had to.

i'll probably end up buying 2 copies of the game (because i can :p ) mainly for lan purposes but i don't think i'll be getting both copies right away..

just the CE when its first released :)

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
i am actually alone in that shot, butwhen i play with other people i still get over 100 fps 110-120 in a server of 10 on 10

Who are you talking to in that screenshot then? :/

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

i dont think your kids will give a rats ass in 50 years
this game will be obsolete by then lets face it
everything will be VR :p

any mods out there no the specs used in the Ravenholm vid and the tenements videos PLEASE.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
lol you want the truth..... myself ...i play with myself alot lol

You are a sick sick man, and i pity you.

Farewell *vulcan farewell sign*

This thread isn't going anywhere fast.

Technically under the new rules we're putting into place soon I could temporarily ban about three people in this thread for ~10 days each. As I'm tired, I'm not going to, but do you think this might make some of you clean up your attitudes a bit?

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back