buying a one-way ticket to Europe

I get paid $25 an hour and I'm LOADED.

secret friend said:
I figured that out a few months ago, when I entered "the real world." Apparently, being a mediocre frat boy with a pleasant personality is much more rewarding that what you just mentioned.

what was your major in at college/university?

He keeps not mentioning what it is because he is so clever and sly like that. :upstare:

Erestheux said:
He keeps not mentioning what it is because he is so clever and sly like that. :upstare:

Read: Jackleg :cheese:

If I had the money myself, I would probably do it. See what its like. If I hate it, move back after a couple months of working there.

CptStern said:
what was your major in at college/university?
who cares what I studied?

alright, apparently the subject I studied is the difference between having and not having a job, so I'll tell you that I studied computer science. I am not sure it matters, since I know people who studied philosophy and now have a job. They certainly don't make $9 or $10/hour.

You shouldn't be paid per hour. You should be paid per productivity....

15357 said:
You shouldn't be paid per hour. You should be paid per productivity....

I don't think 'should' is appropriate. Everyone has their own standards.

So, are you going for it, or have you dropped the idea already?

Talk is just talk.

DreadLord1337 said:
I love when people spell words incorrectly, then bold them. It gets a hugh chuckle out of me. :)
It's a typo

:hmph:

Are you still made 'cause of that PSP/DS thread?

Come to Holland, we should have some room for you in the SM part of the Red Light District.
Probably earns you alot more than $10 an hour!

Element Alpha said:
So, are you going for it, or have you dropped the idea already?
Talk is just talk

I am just daydreaming. Oh well, there is enough room in the world for poor people too. It's not like the world is going to end because I failed.

He pretends to be. What he is is actually far worse than emo.

All hail the Kng!

secret friend said:
I am just daydreaming; it's healthier than contemplating the shithole that my life is. Oh well, there is enough room in the world for poor people too. It's not like the world is going to end because I failed.

I feel so bad for you! OH OH Poooor you ;(

If I won the lottery, you'd be the one giving me jobs. If you catch my drift.

No, I'd probably just keep the money and live off the interest from the banks.

I would also hire kirov in that special way.

Erestheux said:
No, I'd probably just keep the money and live off the interest from the banks.

I would also hire kirov in that special way.
alright then I'll be your butler

So long as you give good head, sure.

I'll start you off at $11 per hour.

Insano said:
Are you still made 'cause of that PSP/DS thread?

I never was "made" about the thread. Blatant fanboyism doesn't bother me. Not to mention, you need to piss off. You're the only one that continues to bring up random crap. Please, do everyone a favor and GTFO the internets.

Erestheux said:
I hope they don't have internet access wherever you go. :)
QFE.
But I must say reading these threads can be quite entertaining.:D

DreadLord1337 said:
I never was "made" about the thread. Blatant fanboyism doesn't bother me. Not to mention, you need to piss off. You're the only one that continues to bring up random crap. Please, do everyone a favor and GTFO the internets.

How about you reap what you sow, fanboy?

Dreadlord said:
PSP all the way. The DS has the same old Nintendo games, most of which are for children. The PSP has far better graphics, much better games, movie/music capabilities, tons of online games, etc..

If you like good graphics: PSP
If you like good games: PSP
If you like movies and music: PSP
If you like online gaming: PSP
If you are under the age of 12: DS
If you like using a stylus like a palm pilot: DS
If you like asian games featuring pets: DS
If you like terrible graphics: DS

You are quite a successful annoyance. :LOL:

Erestheux said:
Whatever you say :upstare:

Either way, just because I pointed out the fact that he mispells everything, has nothing to do with a week old PSP/DS thread. I didn't even know he posted in there until I went and looked.

Couldn't care less tbh.

Erestheux said:
So long as you give good head, sure.

I'll start you off at $11 per hour.

So, he gets 11 * 24 = $264 a day.... (If you say that he works 24-7 as a butler)

$7920 maximum per month....

Thats the average salary of a CEO....

DreadLord1337 said:
Either way, just because I pointed out the fact that he mispells everything, has nothing to do with a week old PSP/DS thread. I didn't even know he posted in there until I went and looked.

Couldn't care less tbh.

You just like being a jerk, it seems. Plus you ranted like a lunatic in that thread, but called him the fanboy. :rolleyes:

Uhh... Butlers don't neccesarily work 24/7, numbers. Especially not the kind I'm interested in. Nice try, though. :stare:

Erestheux said:
You just like being a jerk, it seems. Plus you ranted like a lunatic in that thread, but called him the fanboy. :rolleyes:

Oh please. Look who's talking. I don't "like" being a jerk, however ignorant people piss me off.

So I guess people that sometimes hit the wrong letter are ignorant now?

Face it, you just enjoy bitching at people. :p

Erestheux said:
So I guess people that sometimes hit the wrong letter are ignorant now?

No, he became ignorant when he brought up a week old PSP/DS thread that he had pretty much no part in, just to try and tick me off.

So trying to tick someone off makes someone ignorant?

I guess you are ignorant for making a comment on his simple typo in the first place. I guess he was ignorant by thinking it was because of a former argument. I guess you were super ignorant by telling him to get off the internet because you're being mean to him and he doesn't much like it. :rolleyes:

I guess I'm being ignorant right now, too. :LOL:

Back