C&C: Generals Zero Hour

DigiQ8

Tank
Reaction score
Electronic Arts has today announced that its LA Studio is currently working on the first expansion pack for Command & Conquer: Generals. Currently known by the working title of Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour, the expansion will add a number of new features including an all-new Generals Challenge mode to the original game and is currently scheduled for release this fall.

In the Generals Challenge mode, players will get to battle against nine distinctive armies and, after defeating the AI Generals, will have the option to select the conquered armies for online play. Other new features in Zero Hour will include new units and three new single-player campaigns consisting of no less than 15 new missions.

I think C&C Generals is the best RTS I have ever played. The single player was awesome (I missed the Westwood trademark Movies with actors) and the multiplayer was lso awesome. I like Generals because there is not set strategies like in War Craft II and Star Craft. If someone thought they found a strategy would work someone else would be able to counter it. I haven't seen one strategy yet in that game that you cannot counter. This allows a different gaming experience everytime. Maybe you found a strategy that works everytime on a computer but if you go on-line it most likely would work. I can't wait for the Expansion pack.

Originally posted by Pressure
I missed the Westwood trademark Movies with actors

me 2 ;(

Screenshots ::

ccgenzerohour_070703_002.jpg

ccgenzerohour_070703_001.jpg

Me to :(

Aah, prismtanks :cheers:
Hahaha, motorcycles :D

Looking forward to this one.
Generals sucked in singeplayer, but it's alot of fun for a LAN. Me and two of my friends tried it out 3vs4 on brutal, damn it was fun :)

I dunno...Generals was okay for me, but nothing special. I'm really sick and tired of the state of RTS's today. Warcraft 3, Starcraft, Red Alert...they're all the same, just with some minor differences. The Total War series is the only group of games that has held my interest for long periods of time. They're not obsessed with the flash, they got substance, and something unique. Ah well, maybe it's just me. I can't wait for Rome:TW, though.

-Vert

The motorcycles must be an upgrade for the terrorists because they're the ones riding on them. Guess its a way to make them reach their target even faster. AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *BOOOM*

Terrorist was the best when i was into the game.....]..]..

C&C Generals is very BORING!!!!! i love the C&C red alert (i think thats what it called)
Rise OF nations is so much better then this crap C7C generals, even thou its an older game.

Red Alert (no not RA2 ok) and starcraft were great. They werent the same thing at all. After that i think RTS games started becoming quite dull. Generals had quite a lot of potential but they didnt develop it enough. It was a little empty for me. not enough units and buildings. The scale was a bit small too, i like really big maps. It oculd have beena truely great game but it was very average in the end.

Originally posted by DigiQ8
Electronic Arts has today announced that its LA Studio is currently working on the first expansion pack for Command & Conquer: Generals. Currently known by the working title of Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour, the expansion will add a number of new features including an all-new Generals Challenge mode to the original game and is currently scheduled for release this fall.

In the Generals Challenge mode, players will get to battle against nine distinctive armies and, after defeating the AI Generals, will have the option to select the conquered armies for online play. Other new features in Zero Hour will include new units and three new single-player campaigns consisting of no less than 15 new missions.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..etc...t!

Back