Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare vs. Call of Duty: World At War

CoD 5 v CoD: WaW

• Total voters

Reflex

Spy
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy a Call of Duty game for my PC which one should I buy?
I already have Call of Duty: WaW on my 360 and I like it alot but I've never played CoD 4... So which one

EDIT: Sorry the poll says CoD 5 v CoD WaW, I meant CoD 4.

CoD 4 is good. It has a great backstory and decent warfight. And i just LOVE the fights on the streets of the capital city. So CoD 4.

I say CoD 4 because when I played WAW, I didn't notice enough of a change to warrant the extra money I would have to pay to purchase it.

From what I've heard, Call of Duty 4.

In any case, I just started playing it today and it's fun as hell.

COD4 obviously. Why but the same game twice? There's not enough differences to justify it. Plus i personally prefer COD4 alot more than COD5.

COD4 all the way. Hit me up on Xfire when you get it (3sc4p3) so I can [strike]improve my kdr[/strike] teach you the ropes.

Call of Duty 4 is the better game overall, but If you've already played hours of it, CoD:WaW is a nice change. I still play both of them quite a bit online.

Modern Warfare.

Especially as you've already got WAW for another platform. Its the same good old psydorealistic shooter as the other CoDs, but with a new setting and more rails on the guns.

No, it would appear that samon has gotten to the poll.

Well, it was probably samon.

Though I probably shouldn't be making wild accusations.

If you click on teh 2,240, it shows who voted for it.

Samon has one heavy vote.

2 more people going on my hate list.

COD4 all the way. Hit me up on Xfire when you get it (3sc4p3) so I can [strike]improve my kdr[/strike] teach you the ropes.

and i lol'd :D

^what he said. I would wait for the next one to come out. Cod5 sp is about as good as the last one.

AND **** YOU MOD'S PLAYING WITH THE ****ING POLL

My vote goes to WaW, simply because I find playing lan with WW2 weapons so much more fun than modern weapons.

I must say that World at War was a slog to play through, all the poor game mechanics that you saw in CoD4 were brought to the fore in WaW and really brought the game down.

Get CoD4, so much better.

I heard that you can get high exp servers on CoD: WaW can you get these on CoD 4?

I love the story in CoD 4. The young Price being a sniper in Pripjat, nuclear explosion in the Capital City and the execution. Yeah, CoD 4 rocks.

CoD 4 definitely, CoD 5 is basically a copy anyway, just in a different time period.

Still enjoy CoD 5 though.

Call of Duty 3.

Call of Duty 4 has a shit and generic storyline. Incredibly obvious ending, and I hate the majority of the community of gamers you play the game with, its pretty similar to Halo actually only slightly older.

Call of Duty WaW is better but still has a pretty crap storyline. The Russian levels are pretty fun to play and follow, but the American levels are crappy and just get in the way of the better Russian levels. Multiplayer is alot better but still not my cup of tea, I've had it since release date and I play it so little I am only level 32 :afro:

I do childish all the time XD.

They're essentially the same, and COD4 is cheaper so....

I wasn't talk to you, Corp. |D

Well, get both of them if you really wanna to play video games.

Back