Call of Duty - Reverse delayed

Yay! :D :D

I'm playing what is essentially a prequel: MoH:AA :) excellent... I might be buying this then... such a strain on my wallet ;(

Nerds....only gained like 5 days. I still want this game bad though.

Yea CoD is really the only game (going head to head) that gives hl2 competition. I noticed that when i played i actually cared about the rest of my team. I know that sounds stupid as hell but to me they seemed amazingly realistic, i kept wanting to say through my mic "stay back im gonna throw a nade" or something. And when i saw one laying on the ground getting owned by a nazi i suprisingly got angry and rushed in with guns blazin. If this game can take it to that extreme i wonder who immersive hl2 will be.

Yeah, thats why everyones so into it. It really does everything right.

One of the best demos I've played (since Doom shareware).

Originally posted by Jagermeister
w00t. Can't wait.

MP2 on the 15th and CoD on the 29th. :cheese:

Ah, hl2 delayed wasn't such a bad thing.

Yea kinda funny how bad CoD beats the shit out of MoH. I guess hl2s delay isnt so bad after all tomorrow-halo,MP2-oct15, and oct 29th-CoD know .:cheese: :dork: Gaming bliss ahhhhh.

Originally posted by nw909
Ah, hl2 delayed wasn't such a bad thing.

Yeah , I dont even care when HL2 comes out anymore , screw it lol. Delay for greed = suck.

Cant wait to play MaxPayne2 and CoD

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Yeah , I dont even care when HL2 comes out anymore , screw it lol. Delay for greed = suck.

Cant wait to play MaxPayne2 and CoD

Yes you do, if, for example, HL2 will come out tomorrow, you would wet your pants and run to the store.

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Yes you do, if, for example, HL2 will come out tomorrow, you would wet your pants and run to the store.

Yes , but Im not going to wait for it , Im not going to worry about it.

Im gonna buy it, but the excitement for me has died down alot with all these games coming out its gonna be crazy.

Originally posted by mchammer75040
Yea CoD is really the only game (going head to head) that gives hl2 competition.

........ I am speechless, I can't believe u actually said that....Sure Cod is a little fun, but heres its problems:

-BAD AI
-No physics (mainly ragdoll)
-Quake 3 engine
-MOHAA but with iron gun sights and more eye candy.
-No Drivable tanks/cars
-No Blood (unoffical blood patches don't count, it just doesn't look right)

Sure its still fun and I will "get it" when its released but, it has absolutely nothing on Half-Life 2, trust me!

The AI I'd say is average such as the grenade sequence, in most games, whenever an entity sees a grenade, he ALWAYS runs away from it. That's all, he dosn't plan before he guns you down and pretty butts you with his gun when you're in close range.
But it's a good game, better than Medal of Honour(to me!)

Originally posted by Tredoslop
But it's a good game, better than Medal of Honour(to me!)

IT IS MEDAL OF HONOR!!! JUST WITH more eye candy, and iron sights!!!

Eye candy Includes: Better maps, character models, graphical modifications done to the quake 3 MOHAA engine.

Call of Duty kinda scares me.
I kill an enemy and his corpse just stares at me. WIDE OPEN!
Really creepy:(

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Call of Duty kinda scares me.
I kill an enemy and his corpse just stares at me. WIDE OPEN!
Really creepy:(

Uhh, don't look at the corpses then, duh.

Back