• Yes i will massage suncream into their mammories

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • Hahahahahahah

Votes: 31 33.0%

• Total voters

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...formhtmlbpollba/2008/12/30/1230399185957.html

To protect the conservative cultures of muslims and certain asian nations (excluding the lady boy infested thailand which is corrupted beyond recognition some of them have really huge wangs which is just wrong, and hideous i saw a video once)

What do you think? I was at a beach and there was one topless woman there, every guy was staring at her giant floppy white breasts?

:cheers:

Halflife2.net decides.

Well I simply can't form an opinion unless I see some more pics.

They realize that topless beaches are a part of Australian culture (not a huge part).. So what they're doing doesn't make ANY sense.

It's only because Asians/Muslims have no tits, so they were probably told to GTFO.

Solution: Walk about 20 meters in another direction

Problem=Solved

I vote for more subject photos, to aid others in their...decision making

I will admit this culture isn't dominating. You might get 5-10% of women at a beach wearing no tops, ON A GOOD DAY. Most girls are still bikinied up. A lot of girls will take bikinis off and lie face down to let their back tan without having a white mark where the bikini is. Then occasionally they'll roll onto their backs and start to massage cream onto the front part of their chests.

Yeah.

=D. Australia is starting to sound cooler every day.

Won't somebody please think of the Muslims!

I voted 1 because it has the word asian.

On a serious note. Id vote 3

I thought Australia's policy towards foreigners was to deal with it or gtfo, what changed?

Conservatives will be the death of us all. One day, they'll come for YOU. Fight them back with the power of your own naked form!

certain asian nations (excluding the lady boy infested thailand which is corrupted beyond recognition some of them have really huge wangs which is just wrong, and hideous i saw a video once)
I gotta know how this happens. Asians by genetic default have penises on the...shall we say modest end of the scale, but ladyboys get these massive beast dongs that could knock over cities and shit. I don't know how it's happening. Is it like, "This asian male has a giant penis! Quickly, breast surgery and hormones for him immediately!" or what?

Serves them right for being on an island.

I've only ever one topless woman on an Australian beach and she was doing her best to hide it.
I don't think I've ever seen a muslim on the beach though.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...formhtmlbpollba/2008/12/30/1230399185957.html

To protect the conservative cultures of muslims and certain asian nations (excluding the lady boy infested thailand which is corrupted beyond recognition some of them have really huge wangs which is just wrong, and hideous i saw a video once)

What do you think? I was at a beach and there was one topless woman there, every guy was staring at her giant floppy white breasts?

:cheers:

Halflife2.net decides.

I think their cultures are preserved in their own goddamn homelands.

Leave us mighty liberal westerners to our naked wimminz.

I voted for the third option because lol.

I've only ever one topless woman on an Australian beach and she was doing her best to hide it.
I don't think I've ever seen a muslim on the beach though.

Chicks go topless all the time but away from prying eyes. These guys are ****ing batshit insane, the officials quoted in the article put the fundies back in their place.

Muslims dressed in cultural attire are an oddity though, although saw a few indo's yesterday dressed in the hijab, scarves and long pants. They look ridiculous.

Imo: Go **** off.

Conservatives will be the death of us all. One day, they'll come for YOU. Fight them back with the power of your own naked form!

I gotta know how this happens. Asians by genetic default have penises on the...shall we say modest end of the scale, but ladyboys get these massive beast dongs that could knock over cities and shit. I don't know how it's happening. Is it like, "This asian male has a giant penis! Quickly, breast surgery and hormones for him immediately!" or what?

No, we have biiig gigantic homongrous rarge rong penises

It's Australia. You want Muslim treatment? Go back to Muslimia, lol.

If the Muslims don't like it they can to and **** themselves, right? Others shouldn't have to conform to their ****ing medieval mentality.

Chicks go topless all the time but away from prying eyes. These guys are ****ing batshit insane, the officials quoted in the article put the fundies back in their place.

Muslims dressed in cultural attire are an oddity though, although saw a few indo's yesterday dressed in the hijab, scarves and long pants. They look ridiculous.

Imo: Go **** off.

Jesus, don't ever come to the UK, they are everywhere.

[/"Islamophobia"]

I don't mind if a huge swathe of the world looks ridiculous, I don't mind if they come over here and look ridiculous, its when they start wasping at me and our women to look ridiculous I dislike.

Still, this story seems to have less to do with Muslims and more to do with a conservative Christian MP.

If the Muslims don't like it they can to and **** themselves, right? Others shouldn't have to conform to their ****ing medieval mentality.

This. Seriously. **** these medieval retards!

Aren't tits the only reason to go to the beach anyway?

Also: conservatives can get fucked. All of them.

I don't mind if a huge swathe of the world looks ridiculous, I don't mind if they come over here and look ridiculous, its when they start wasping at me and our women to look ridiculous I dislike.

Still, this story seems to have less to do with Muslims and more to do with a conservative Christian MP.

This, my lovely cat. This.

I'm with Pat Condell on this one (as with everything) ... Muslims should shut the **** up or stay in their native dark-age lands instead of trying to drag civilisation down to their level.

I'm with Pat Condell on this one (as with everything) ... Muslims should shut the **** up or stay in their native dark-age lands instead of trying to drag civilisation down to their level.

It's not Muslims though (not in this case at least), it's conservative (Christian) fuckwits trying to appease Muslims while pushing forward their own bigot agenda onto others.

It's not Muslims though (not in this case at least), it's conservative (Christian) fuckwits trying to appease Muslims while pushing forward their own bigot agenda onto others.
In that case, I'm also with Pat Condell. Religion should STFU and stop trying to knock civilisation back to the stone ages. Pat Condell has the answer to everything, you see.

In that case, I'm also with Pat Condell. Religion should STFU and stop trying to knock civilisation back to the stone ages. Pat Condell has the answer to everything, you see.

Were you the one with the awesome boobs avatar?

one thing that allways comes to my mind when I read things like this is

what if in a muslin country someone propose a law to allow womans to not wear hijab to not force no-muslins woman visiting the country to wear it and respect theyr culture?

will it get aproved?

what if in a muslin country someone propose a law to allow womans to not wear hijab to not force no-muslins woman visiting the country to wear it and respect theyr culture?

will it get aproved?
No, they'd get stoned to death for offending Islam.

will it get aproved?

Yes, yes it would.

If not *bombs*

Back