• NO! We must protect the children/muslims/asians

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Yes i will massage suncream into their mammories

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • Hahahahahahah

Votes: 31 33.0%

• Total voters
yeah I know that would happen

anyway everyone I am big supporter in toplessity and being topless should be the rule even far from the beaches

so I say YES to topless

I agree actually. Men are allowed to be topless, I think it ought to be legal for woman, too. It'd also settle the whole issue of breastfeeding in public i.e. it would be legal and that's that.

Why do people feel that they have to push their beliefs at other people just because they don't like it.

OH WAIT, I'M FROM AMERICA.

I don't give a toss how hot they are; if they are topless the chances are they are hippies and/or nudists, and as many of you know I despise hippies!

and nudists.

It doesn't seem to cause problems in France, Spain etc. so what's the big deal?

If political correctness has gone mad in Australia we're all doomed. What happened to the good old days of those convicts being bizzarly proud of thier contiental landmass sized prison and all things within it to the point of fanatacisim and doing thier best to get rid of anyone with a contradicting opinion as quickly as possible?

Simply this topic coming up shows how sad humanity is.

I don't give a toss how hot they are; if they are topless the chances are they are hippies and/or nudists, and as many of you know I despise hippies!

and nudists.

Honestly dude, we get it. You want to be a moderator. You don't have to keep reminding us.

It's clear that we must protect the children from their humanity.

I think everyone is wrong. As an Atheist it is my firm belief that no human person should be seen by one another without a Richard Dawkins t-shirt on. Every day I am offended by the heathens and sinners I see around me. I am going to call a ban on all non-pro-atheism clothing!

On a more serious note:

"If they've come from a Middle Eastern or Asian country where women never go topless - in fact they usually wear a lot of clothing - I think it's important to respect all the different cultures that make up Australia."

How can someone say this and not see the hypocrisy in it? Politicians do it all the time, they just pander to the newest foreign culture to "respect" it and do so by prohibiting established cultural phenomenon, and then claim to respect both equally. Shit pisses me off.

Well, might as well let the ban go through or someone's gonna get beheaded

What a lovely religion.

they can go back to their own countries!

Love how every thread is turning into a Religion bash.

I enjoy boobs and would like to continue enjoying them.

I think this post really shows how much of a troll you are.

Stop that! Gunner is awesome!

...i think.

Anywho, hitting Scarborough beach now to chill before the festivities begin this evening. Will post tits if i see any topless girls. And if i don't i'll post my own tits. As a matter of fact, i won't take any pictures of any topless girls, i'll just post pictures of my own tits. Good thinking Koola, good thinking.

Honestly dude, we get it. You want to be a moderator. You don't have to keep reminding us.

this may seem a little late, but you are REALLY REALLY REALLYnot annoying me

anyway, toplessness is/can be sexy, but if it means they are hippies, forget it.

I think this post really shows how much of a troll you are.

Nah he's right, some anime is pretty soul destroying in its ability to crush all faith in your fellow man.

Its like war but without the nobility of a warriors death or any of that meaningful crap.

Saw this the other day, thought it was relevant.

1230733616313ed6.jpg

I just got back from 6 days of beach front holidaying and only saw one topless woman on the beach.
Not that I was looking.

I picked hahahahaha, because this has got to be the most weird poll I've seen in a while. :LOL: Let them do what they want, just don't expect met to stare, because some women have really ugly breasts that I just don't want to see.

And being female I'm not at all interested in that. I'm kinda leaning towards no, because people should cover themselves up as it's considered a sign of respect. If you're talking about a nude beach then fine, but I'd rather they keep it on.:p

And guys, lay off the insults. Seriously.

Back