Cama Killer WIP: female character

Y

Yo_Neo

During the last week I've been working on and off on a new player model for my mod: Cama killer

It's still a WIP, so there's a lot of work and tweeking left to be done. Right now the model is about 70% finished. I'm aware of some screwed up vertices, and I'll fix them soon.
Enough talk, here are the renders:

Total body
JoanneWIPhl2_1.jpg

Face Close up
JoanneWIPhl2_2.jpg

C&C are welcome

nice boobs :p it looks sweeet... i must have a go at making a person or somthing.... got ne tips??

Originally posted by fishymumma
nice boobs :p it looks sweeet... i must have a go at making a person or somthing.... got ne tips??

Thx, it took me a long time to model them. I think it's the hardest part about modelling a female model.

Tips:

- Use good reference pics
- look at www.3dtotal.com for some great tutorials

the waist and hip area are definately the hardest to model imo. and thats where most modellers fail as well and u actually succeed, i feel that the arms could need more work tho arms and shoulders

Looks pretty good so far, but how about a shaded wireframe shot? I see a few problem areas, but I can't really make out of alot of things. The only parts that really stand out to me are the arms and shoulders. They look like they need some work. Proportions look pretty good, but the arms look like they might be a tad long, althought it might just be the angle. The head is recognizable as a female, but it has many masculine features. I don't know if this was intentional, but it's very apparent in the closeup.

Overall it looks good to me, but a wire and polycount would be nice to critque it a little better.

spin beat me to the things I was going to mention. Aside from chasing down some shading issues I'd say it looks good. Maybe just a tad more feminin face, unless that's what you're going for.

hmmm, the sholders look a bit weird and from the looks of it the hands are done crap as well. I like the way the skirt is done though and the boots. The face looks prity good as well.

Altogether its a prity good model because the parts that look a bit od can be fixed.

hmm, the way the cloth at the front of the cleavage goes is a bit off, it doesn't look right, it shouldn't curve in like that

her face looks a bit male. oh and try adding sunlight. it really hels judging the model

Adding sunlight? She looks mostly female to me but I don't think there'd be any question once she has hair.

just a light source with shadows. gives more contrast to the picture and shows more of the detail. and maby post a wireframe also

Very nice!

boots look amazing, one thing is her breasts look weird, maybe its her dress dunno :<

Thx for all the C&C people, I really appreciate it.

I fixed the model, and am now in the progress of skinning it.

You can expect some screen soon :]

can you pan the angle so we can see up her skirt :eek: :cheese: :cheese: jk.. (not really) lmao. also, is she going to have panties or a thong on during the game?

I think she looks great! Just got one point though, my womanly insight :) The second she starts running her boobs are going to pop out of that dress, guaranteed.... hehe. In fact, I think she'd even have trouble walking! lol

I suggest you make the material at her neckline tighter. It really has to be like a second skin to hold everything in place, so to speak. ;)

SilentKilla: The slogan for our mod is "expect the unexpected", so you never know :cheese: . I've already written down the complete story line, so I know what to expect

Rowd: thx for the tip, and your insight on female dresses... I'll make some adjustments

Switch: I'll post a wireframe ASAP. Right now I'm in the progress of upgrading the PC which I use to model. I should have it back up and runnign by tomorrow

ONce again: thx everyone for the C&C

Before I decide to upgrade my PC, I started skinning the head. It's about 60%, and is far from being completely done. I'm aware of all the wierd things on the skin, and they'll be fixed soon. Later on I'll also add additional alpha maps for the hair, so it will look a lot better when finished

Here's the latest wip image:

total6.jpg

aye looks pretty, is that done from photos or is it done completely from scratch

(i will try to post in threads now, i've had short leave of posting, been checking just not posting for a while, because i've been getting ready for college)

Back