Can anyone log into steam yet?

K

Kaboomenstein

When i tried to log in, my password screen came up, so i typed it in and it didnt log in. I was worried (and still AM worried) that i forgot my password. So, i wanted to know if anyone else cannot currently log in to steam.

I can log onto steam but I just can't register my retail HL-2. I get a message saying it couldn't register BUT i can still play hl-2. When it goes to activate hl-2 it says "We're sorry steam is a big pile of crap and can't activate your game. Please try again 100000000 times because we suck"

i got that issue to =/

isn't there a way to start without steam after u played it one time? =S

Steam servers must be down. Pity, because I'm in class and want to play some.

You should see forums on other sites. Everybody wants to stone Valve on the streets.

It is amazing how poorly this was done. There is absolutely no excuse for not being able to play the game in offline mode. I think Valve made a great game, but I'm so sick of being shit on by Valve with how they treat their fans.

Crack it.

You've paid for the game, and you can't play it so I see nothing wrong in just cracking it. I won't go so far as to tell you where to get it from though, just that the crack is readily available.

It took me about an hour, but I was finally able to squeeze onto Steam. Glad I activated HL2 last night

I can log in, but unlocking these files is serious shit. The installation takes 30 minutes as it is.

I finally got to create an account and login into steam. Unlocking is taking forever. There must be a massive queue waiting for the server to process the clients request.

had to relogin this morning to finish downloading HL:S connected strait away but its slow.

Back