**** can happen... but to me???

Maybe you should lay down all the facts for us. It seems that your giving us all a little at a time.

What is the distance of your class to the phone?
How many steps are there?
How far away is your class to the stairs?
How far away are the stairs to the phone?

Get the drift?

The scary thing is, the real culprit is still walking around somewhere. Do you have any idea who it might be? Do you have any enemies? Or any friends that would pull a prank on you?

Just stick to your guns, they have nothing against you, keep it that way, don't do anything dumb :p

Originally posted by MrWhite
Meh... try living in a town of 1000 people coming from aplace like Toronto where everyone is a farmer god-worshiping kids (not that theres anything wrong with that, but they wont even say "damn" they're so out of it) who dont even look at people wrong... anything happens and they ALWAYS come to me first

Long black leather jacket, long black hair, face painted white with black around the eyes, cradle of filth t-shirt, black pants and black leather shoes, that should be you, oh and don't forget cd player and speakers to your backpack with death metal playing.
Then go to school. :)

Or -

Extremely loose plaid shirt over plain black tee, low ridin loose jeans, nerdy haircut, backwards cap optional, grow a few zits, backpack hanging off your shoulders with "Korn" or "Limp Bizkit" written in twink just coz 'they know what you're going through' lol. I hate these people :D

I recommend you ask one of your parents, preferably your father, to go see your principal. And he should be nasty about it. Make a scene. He should threathen to contact the local newspaper(s). Or even to place ads in them. He should state clearly that you are innocent, mension the halloween party you were left out of, and explain some people are picking on you, adding that by expelling you they're letting the real culprit get away with it (and even laugh at them), wich isn't the signal they're willing to give.
If they say they're serious about things like calling 911, then they should be serious about the investigation too.

Best of luck...

alright, to answer some questions:

32 steps to the phone, the phone and the room are about 150 ft. away not including the steps
i have witnesses that say i was taking a piss.... unfortunately they are my best friends so they think they just wanna get me outta trouble.... many an enemy i have at high school (yoda :p)... uhh, no lawyers.... they'll kick me striaght out if lawyers are involved (which i think is a case in itself)
2 suspects have been identified, both freshman.... and would do sumthing to the seniors like this
yes spuD, this is discrimination
no Bad^Hat, i'm not bringing in any guns :p

Originally posted by Element Alpha
Best of luck...

thank you, oh wise headcrab.... u know, every once in a while we get a really smart and respectful headcrab

talked to the principal 1 on 1, he said that every1 is a suspect.... but they are just questioning cause that 7 seconds is "suspicious"

Do you have an alibi(sp?), was anyone with you at the time it happened?

Damn, I did much worse than that and I didn't get expelled.

Dude, that like sucks!
Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said?
Talk to the principal, see if you can prove your case, and if all else fails bring a big stationary machine gun to school and stick to it (using superglue) just as mentioned above :p

No seriously, what has your school got against lawyers?

Originally posted by thehunter1320

i have witnesses that say i was taking a piss.... unfortunately they are my best friends so they think they just wanna get me outta trouble....

Well, if you're being falsely accused it's your bloody right to make a big thing out of it!
Make a scene, get the medias attention!
"Local schoolboy falsely accused of calling 911 number (pages 3-67)"
Sure, you've "only" got your best mates to back you up, but the school should still take them seriously and not disregard them just cause they're your mates....

Wow, this sucks dude. I hope you get outta this. The school cannot expell you, if they do you could threaten them with legal action. You'd think that they'd drop it pretty quick ;)

Originally posted by DarkelP
You got to private school.....its worse then i thought!

Seriosuly, tell them it wasn't you, and ask for proof that it was you, dont let them win!

I cant take it any more!

THAN! THAN!

Its THAN not then

AHHHHHHHHHH

/me dies

Anyway, I went to private school. However, it wasnt a private school where all the children walk around saying "pip pip" and so forth....no no, my school couldnt afford heating thorugh half the winter.

But enough of that. Whats wrong with private school?

Private school is fine and so is public I think he meant that rules are generally stricter and therefore he can be expelled easier. Also in which state do you live hunteR?

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
I cant take it any more!

THAN! THAN!

Its THAN not then

AHHHHHHHHHH

/me dies

Anyway, I went to private school. However, it wasnt a private school where all the children walk around saying "pip pip" and so forth....no no, my school couldnt afford heating thorugh half the winter.

But enough of that. Whats wrong with private school?

You shoted at me;( I then thought you would be nice to me, but you shouted, why then did i think you would be nice considering you were then a mod and now are a mod, then i realised you were being nasty, not very nice.....th3n.
Point taken :p

Private schools can be strict, its true, and i was really just having a joke

strict but not stupid, if they kick you out THEN you can make a big deal out of it.

Originally posted by DarkelP
You shoted at me;( I then thought you would be nice to me, but you shouted, why then did i think you would be nice considering you were then a mod and now are a mod, then i realised you were being nasty, not very nice.....th3n.
Point taken :p

Private schools can be strict, its true, and i was really just having a joke

Throughout that whole post you used the word "then" in the correct context.

I am better thanyou.

Why did he do that then?

Oh, so he's better than me then is he?

Originally posted by Chris_D
Throughout that whole post you used the word "then" in the correct context.

I am better thanyou.

Why did he do that then?

Oh, so he's better than me then is he?

Damn, when i try to us it properly, i dont, then when i try to do it wrong, i do it right :/

Meh...

Liek omfg!!!11 then its soooo u wh0 d1d it!111 omgzors!11 /sarcasm

Dude, theyve got nothing on ya.

"eye witness"?

Explain. ie the persona that really did it?
Or someone that was told what to say?
Or someone that doesent like you very much?

Dude
your going to a private school soooo your parents are probably not poor
if they kick you out, you sue the school.
you could win a lot based on the fact that it would limit you getting into college and of course the biggy "emotional damages" but i suggest having the lawyer write a "**** you" letter before it comes to the courts. I mean that is if your parents believed you....I skipped like 2 pages so i dunno if they did

Back