Can HL2 possibly compete with this?

Interesting, if pointless, site. It there was a similar site which was sponsored by someone, say M$ or Gamespy, one which EVERY gamer would know about, then it would have some actual weight.

As far as the HL2/Halo 2 debate goes I'm going to buy and play both of them. I'll enjoy both of them, HL2 for it's single player greatness and Halo 2 for it's MP-on-the-same-screen social aspect. They are both good games. I'm not going to be ignorant and slate Halo 2 just because this is a HL2 site.

someone in the beginning of this thread said it already :

who gives a shit. We all know HL2 is a revolutionary game. It will rock your pants off.

Lol mithandir you make me laugh because give that 2 weeks for Halo2 to have 30 reviews and i bet 'ya its below GTA:Sa.

Oh and also...THIS IS A ****ING HALF LIFE 2 FORUM ON A HALF LIFE 2 SECTION. STOP POSTING YOUR BULLSHIT.

It doesn't ****ing matter if HL2 can compete with other games. As long as it's a great game...

Probably Hl2 will get 2 on the whole list, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is just great, even with the latest tech for hl2, Can't beat the Legend of Zelda series IMO

Who really gives a toss? :)

Both games will be fantastic and very different. Arguing over which will be better (especially based on the reviews of some very dubious, imo, sources) is ridiculous. Gamerankings means absolutely sod all.

*Waits for an Edge review*

Back