can this be the new PS3?

babyheadcrab said:
can someone attach it, I cant seem to load it

Here you go.

Reminds me of the usual Sony Digital Cameras......i call fake.

Looks quite cool.

Completely different from the previous makes... which isnt like sony much to be honest...

I guess its probably a fake.

But then again..... it might not be. :)

Oo so the Ps3 will be a camera to?

No it seriously looks like a camera. Maybe the PS3 is really just a Camera ^_^ and sonys just playin with us.

Looks really ugly if you ask me, so lets hope its fake. Im hoping for something more like this:

PS3.gif

I like it. It looks more like a entertainment unit or part of a AV system than other consoles. Less like a toy.

Personally I think (the original image) looks really cool. It's always nice to see a fresh design concept. :)

I saw the two things I thought when I saw this already mentioned: a ghettoblaster that also toasts my bread.

Fugging ugly. Besides, PS3 uses blu-ray, can Sony just rename it to UMD?

looks similar to one of thoes home expresso coffee makers IMO :p

So the PS3 is a,
GhettoBlasting, Home Expresso coffee maker, camera, toaster, game station.

Damn it's really gonna revolutionize shit.. making cofee while taking a picture and while makin toast aswell as playing a game. Damn sony is downright amazing.

the second image that was posted could not be the ps2, I remember saying that it would only be wireless controllers

nm thtas xbn

I kinda like the design. However, as long as it runs beautiful games, you won't find me complaining. :)

satch919 said:
I kinda like the design. However, as long as it runs beautiful games, you won't find me complaining. :)

same here

Some parts of the design are interesting, but overall its an ugly piece of shit. :p
I really hope thats not the PS3 :(

That's not a PS3, it's a UMD burner from the PSP Dev kit ... It's actually a lot smaller than it looks in them pics, some newb has just written 'playstation3' at the bottom and hoaxed it out.

Come on guys, on the box it even says "CELL Processor" - if it were even half official, it would read "Cell Processor"

gah, I can't stop associating UMD with WMD.....

:p

Hazar said:
gah, I can't stop associating UMD with WMD.....

:p
Best hope dubyah doesnt have that problem ... knowing him, he just might ... :O

If you guys check this out, I think you'll agree that this is the most likely idea of what the PS3 will look like. Other than wireless controllers, they have no reason to tamper with the controller design, it's tried and tested (and loved). The console itself keeps in line with the styling of the PSP - which makes a lot of sense - since the PSP compliments (or at least, will compliment) the PS3. The PS3 shown in the picture would also not look out of place hidden away under a TV, alongside a DVD/Digibox or whatever. This is also a feature we've come to expect of the PS3.

Now take another look at that PSP burner, and ask yourself this. Would Sony be stupid enough to make it look like that?!?!

Darkknighttt said:
it looks gay!!!!!!!
Which? The one CptStern posted or the one I posted? His has already been deemed a complete hoax, btw...

lePobz said:
If you guys check this out, I think you'll agree that this is the most likely idea of what the PS3 will look like. Other than wireless controllers, they have no reason to tamper with the controller design, it's tried and tested (and loved). The console itself keeps in line with the styling of the PSP - which makes a lot of sense - since the PSP compliments (or at least, will compliment) the PS3. The PS3 shown in the picture would also not look out of place hidden away under a TV, alongside a DVD/Digibox or whatever. This is also a feature we've come to expect of the PS3.

Now take another look at that PSP burner, and ask yourself this. Would Sony be stupid enough to make it look like that?!?!

thats design is trully something that sony wil choose

simple and modern

<RJMC> said:
thats design is trully something that sony wil choose

simple and modern
Yeah thats what I thought ... It's the most likely candidate, and even if it doesnt look exactly like that, it will look very similar to that.

I might even be tempted to buy one myself :) Gran Turismo 5 anybody? :naughty:

I personally want ps3 to look like a giant penis with blinking lights

it looks like a tipped-over 1950's style juke box....
Personally I wan't them to go with the "big black rectangle" design that worked so well for ps1 and 2.

anyone else going to watch the PSP launch on gamespot? It comes on in the next 3mins...They must be broadcasting on the west coast.

CptStern said:
just found this looks cool if it's real. Someone mentioned there's no joystick ports ...I guess that means wireless

It looks like one of those video projectors for buisness. I think it does anyways. Heh.

Back