Can Troika release, now a source game is out ?

S

Sourcerer

Just wondered if, now that CS:S is out can, they actualy go ahead and release this or do they still have to wait for HL2 to be released ?

Sourcerer

Good question but I doubt it - I think they have to release HL2 first.

Sourcerer said:
Just wondered if, now that CS:S is out can, they actualy go ahead and release this or do they still have to wait for HL2 to be released ?
Yes, I was thinking the same. Let's cross our fingers, eh? :)

i read somewhere that the release of vampires is not bound by that of half life 2 ie there is that chance that we c bloodlines first :)

Welcome to the forums Stewwi, I already love you :)
That guy over there with 10 arms, that's Pressure. NEVER give him your phone number :O

And yeah, we're all hoping for an October release.

Varg|Hund said:
Welcome to the forums Stewwi, I already love you :)
That guy over there with 10 arms, that's Pressure. NEVER give him your phone number :O

And yeah, we're all hoping for an October release.

thanks :) just in case someone dosent trust me i got this from here

click me

oh and thanks for the advice :p ill keep away from the pressure guy, he blows up often ?? :p

Stewwi said:
thanks :) just in case someone dosent trust me i got this from here

click me

oh and thanks for the advice :p ill keep away from the pressure guy, he blows up often ?? :p

BOOOOOOM!

Now, wait a minute. Maybe I'm just stupid but it says "I can only say in no certain terms that HL2 will ship before Vampire" which would mean it isn't being released before HL2. Which means if we're lucky it'll be somewhere next month or early December.

Raz said:
Now, wait a minute. Maybe I'm just stupid but it says "I can only say in no certain terms that HL2 will ship before Vampire" which would mean it isn't being released before HL2. Which means if we're lucky it'll be somewhere next month or early December.

it can be seen in both ways well its just a spark of hope :)

Raz said:

Yeah, I think that means it will probably release after HL2. Plus, that's a translation, so there's always the possibilities for muck-ups, especially with vague language like this.

you can bet Bloodline's won't release until a while after HL2 is out even if their contract with VALVe says then can release as soon as HL2 hit's the shelves. HL-2 is not a game you want to be competing with.

have you noticed that - for example - Gamespot have silently changed the indicated release date from Oct 22 to Q4/04 ... another piece of evidence that Vampire will (have to) be released AFTER HL2

God I can't wait for this game to come out...I hope it's fricking soon!

Back