Cancelled Avengers FPS

That was actually pretty nifty looking. Had decent first-person combat. The only other game I've seen with really good first-person combat is Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Shame they had so much, and had to cancel.

From what I saw there my only complaint is that Hulk should've been much, much, stronger. In the punching bit, a right hook should've been able to catapult that alien straight through a wall.

Wow, that not only looks good, it looks like it was coming along pretty nicely. Plenty of unfinished art, and there's no telling how far along it was in terms of content and polish, but they had a solid foundation already in terms of the core mechanics. Too bad. :(

the iron man parts looked really cool imo

still the overall game dont looked that,and considering the hype of that avengers movie I dont get why this was canceled

Disney are canceling tons of stuff in their gaming department. BlackRock close, there have been another 40 layoffs at avalanche studios. And they are outsourcing all their games. I believe splash damage where doing something, not sure if that has been cancelled. And another studio are doing a new Ion Man game which does look pretty cool. But yea they are trying to save lots of money and the only stuff they really want to do internally are freemium games, ie club pengin and some playdom shit.

I'm not even really into Marvel stuff but it looks like it could've been very fun, something a bit different.

I would have played that if it turned out as promising as it looked, and I don't give a shit about superheroes at all.

Back