cant find soldier bed in citadel

i found this image in wikipedia and dont remember seeing it anywhere while playing through episode one and was hopeing someone could help me.

Thanks anyway

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combine_(Half-Life_2)#Mind_control_and_memory_replacement

Half-Life_2_Combine_mcdevise.png

this one? i think its on a monitor some where in episode one...

thats the one but im trying to find it in the game i played through the citadel again but never saw it, i kept an eye out for it too!

After that dropship crahses in Epi One, you come to a "strong door" Alyx opens. DON'T go into that, but rather keep going to the end of teh path (Until your viiew is a gaping chasm). There will be about 25 out in front of you.

After that dropship crahses in Epi One, you come to a "strong door" Alyx opens. DON'T go into that, but rather keep going to the end of teh path (Until your viiew is a gaping chasm). There will be about 25 out in front of you.

Which dropship? Could you be more specific? And post some screenshots please? I love it when I miss something in Half Life!

You know in the citadel? The dropship carrying a strider that rises and crashes.

Before you get onto the Core elevator continue along the side of the Citadel wall and in the distance you will see the soldiers.

Nice discovery! I never had the idea to continue to the end of the ramp to see what's there (i actually try to explore every piece and corner of the game)...I'm gonna check it out ASAP...

thank you so much, but a rather disappointing use i never would have noticed it. but oddly enough when your in the citadel in the original half life 2 when the striders walk by beneth you(i think your in one of the metal harnes tram things) you can see the same soldier beds sans soldiers

Bingo. Valve likes to reward players who take their time and not rush through the game...that is why if you go off the intended path you can find ammo and healthpacks most of the time...

Back