cars

Vigilante

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if there are any other gear heads out there thatd like to start up a car converstion with me. I pretty much love all cars with a turbo 6 or 8+ cylinders =). I like old american muscle cars the most..they just rule so much

Such as these below:
The first is a Oldsmobile 442. Has a nice 455 cid v8 (7200 cc for you euros)
The seconds is a plymouth barracuda. I'd kill to have either of those.

my friend has a sick red '69 barracuda, its the shizit(according to him(and based off my memory) there were only 666 of those cars made in that year)....he owns a car garage business and is super-hardcore(ok, hes like 55, but he's still my friend, k?) with cars and guns. he's also had a charger, and an older 'cuda, and a bunch of other cars.

i will be getting into cars as soon as i start buying them.....im thinking ill start off with a decent-powered midaged sedan('91 maxima 3.0L prob) so i can still have a normal car without having to buy two(not really an option at this point), but later on in life ill get more into it.

right now its one of those things im just waiting to get involved in. im probably not much of a "gear head" at this point, but ill put in my bit.

for an american muscle car you cant beat a Dodge Charger... But since i dont like US made cars all that much my dream car would be an aston martin DB9

i drive an '82 toyota tercel. nuff said.

butt yeah, the Mercedes SL55 AMG is my dream car. in the immortal words of wayne from waynes world: It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine.

I also like the Acura NSX, the BMW M3, the Lexus LS430, and finally the almighty Pagani Zonda. Mercedes engine, baby!

i love old time muscle cars. at one time i had the opportunity to buy a '73 plymouth roadrunner 400, w/ 4 barrel carb(race quality) .. it was FAAAAAST as hell. beat the shit out of a new camaro. z28? ss? dunno, not that they're terribly fast, but it had a headstart. roadrunner caught up and past it like it was nothing. *drools*
anyways, here are my fav muscle cars...

1969 Roadrunner 440 Magnum 6BBL

1972 Roadrunner
love the design on that one, here's another:
1972 Roadrunner, with the "air grabber" option, that pops up with the push of a button ...

and much love for the Hemi Roadrunner, again with the raising hood scoop "air grabber" option.

other cars that i love are hemi cudas, and hemi chargers, would LOVE to have either of those.

edit: how badass would it be to own this beast

Roadrunner...awesome. Always liked the look on that car.
And "haha" at the dude with the 82 Tercel....that is one of the most pathetic cars I've ever seen or ridden in. :D

Hmmm a person named vigilante posting about cars :D

Naft -- i'm like you in what I own now. I have an 85 toyota cressida (luxury for it's day, was the 'lexus' of its day). It's got good power, 2.8 liter inline 6. I've had it for a year and not one hiccup, even has a new sound system in it

As for mercedes....they get a "meh" in my books. You see them too often..especially when my arrogant rich uncle drives a CL55 AMG. I hate that guy.

Ever notice how those old Astons look alot like the old mustangs?

Aston was built on the DB6, which was built on the DB5 - similar styling... the mustang was probably built off a DB6 style too

Aston Martin DB6

...DB6 was built on the DB5, etc etc... anyway, suffice to say, the Aston Martin body style was around long before the Mustang :thumbs:

I drive an El Camino. :)

Too bad it only has a 305 in it. ;(

I would love to fix it up proper but it costs a lot of money fix it up. (A new front grill costs $125)

Back