cartoon halflife?

jammy343

Reaction score
hi,

i was looking through the forum last night and i saw a link to some screen shots... what are the they from?

i know it sounds stupid but i really want to know!! :thumbs::farmer:

Thanks

Jammy:cat:

sorry... mate i was just curious....

Thanks Iron Kat! =)

Iron Kat don't be a jerk to the noobs.

Jammy343: That picture is from Team Fortress 2 which isn't out yet.

nice screenies and all but seriously, this forum has seen a spate of completely fruitless and weird threads.. for the past two days. agree or disagree

You DO know that concur means to agree, right?

the correct answer is battletoads, as battletoads is every game ever made, don't you people study your internets?

nice screenies and all but seriously, this forum has seen a spate of completely fruitless and weird threads.. for the past two days. agree or disagree
Disagree: this has been rampant for longer than that. :naughty:

There actually IS a "cartoon Half-Life" game - Codename: Gordon. It's a free download from Steam (if you have Half-Life 2 I think). But of course, that is just a coincidence, as he wasn't even talking about HL at all. It wasn't even on a HL website - counter-Strike is close, but no cigar.

It's like he said "What are those really cool cars - they're red, and start with "F", and they are really expensive" - Your first instinct would be "Ferrari", and then it turns out he's talking about the red fuel tank on the space shuttle, and not a car at all. He just assumed it was a car because he saw it on a motorbike website...(??)

Back