Catalyst 4.10

8.07's are FM approved. That is why they reviewed 3Dmark2005 with those drivers.
And once again the 8.07's are not 4.10 cats but will the 4.11 cats. ;)
The only reason they are public is to fix a major issue with the StarWars game and the memory efficency issue.

:dozey: Let me explain once again in most simplistic way.

4.9 < 4.10 < 8.07

Asus said:
8.07's are FM approved. That is why they reviewed 3Dmark2005 with those drivers.
And once again the 8.07's are not 4.10 cats but will the 4.11 cats. ;)
The only reason they are public is to fix a major issue with the StarWars game and the memory efficency issue.

NOOOOO! Now I gotta wait til next month. What a bummer :(.

Damn, I was waiting so long for the 4.10, but now I have to wait for the 4.11's :(

The 4:10s murdered my performance in pretty much everything and even stoped a few things working so Ive swaped back to the 8.07s.

ailevation said:
:| From the looks of it, Catalyst AI can only be enabled through Catalyst Control Center. Why can't they freakin' give you ONE little option in Control Panel!??! I love Control Panel, it's simple, plain, and takes less system resources. Control Center you don't even have the option to set AA and AF for OpenGL or D3D separately! Unless you can, tell me then.

Oh yeah, what's Geometry instancing? Should I enable that?

Geometry Instancing will increase performance on certain games, so go ahead, it doesn't ruin anything.

I love Control Center, better than Control Panel...I like the better use of Profiles, right-click the icon and just setting it (or hot keys). I love it.

well with 4.10's, i went from 137fps on the VST with everything maxed and 10x7, to 156fps. with 1600x1200, i got 135 fps with everything maxed. i love ati.

ok guys, does any7one at all want to tell me if i have to get the version with the control center or the version w/o it. I already have the control center, but do i have to un install it? How does it work?

ATI4EVER! said:
ok guys, does any7one at all want to tell me if i have to get the version with the control center or the version w/o it. I already have the control center, but do i have to un install it? How does it work?
Not sure. Might as well uninstall it. I know I probably would.

Back