Catalyst 4.12

Ooo it's out!?!?!

/me downloads but installs tomorrow.

Thank you for the link. Will install right away.

I just installed them... got a 5 FPS boost in HL2... Doom 3 still stuck at 31.2 FPS (1280x1024 ultra high 4xAA 8x AF)

Are they better than the 4.11's? Because I thought the 4.12 beta's were worse, if I remember correctly, so maybe the official one's were fixed.

I would think they would be a lot better than the beta drivers.

Whats the difference between ati control planal and ati control center. Is one better than the other???

So, dose the new Overdrive 3.0 only work for X800s? Or all Radeons?

the control center is basically a more user-friendly version. you can do the same in both of them.

i like control panel because you can have different settings for Open Gl and Direct 3D games with Control Center i couldnt do that

since i use the final 4.12 drivers (4.11 before) i get ERROR(missing textures?) in CS Video Stress Test right at the beginning. anyone else experiencing problems?

Phase77 said:
since i use the final 4.12 drivers (4.11 before) i get ERROR(missing textures?) in CS Video Stress Test right at the beginning. anyone else experiencing problems?

Yea the texture problem wasn't fixed for me.

Phase77 said:

Yeah i get that problem.
What is better then, the Omega's 4.12's or, catalyst 4.12's?

Back