Catch2--released (new 'fun' hl2dm map)

.syL said:
DoctorGordon's Ego is inverse proportional to the quality of the maps he releases.

rofl

tbh though, it would be nice if your next map ventured a little beyond your cube fetish :)

Just becuase I'm a moderator doesn't mean I have to deal with rules all the time.

Oh, and if you went along with a map like this, and a description like that, the words mutton 'dressed as lamb' spring to mind. I fail to see how this is unique (more cubes in the sky - ala DG's 35mb-juddering-repeated-texture abomination) - when it's almost identical to Catch1.

Anyway. It's nice to see a little less shameless self promotion.

Oh, and jwilson02, in the professional world they capitalise and use puncuation.

:)

You my freind are what we call "being a smartarse" ...lol j/k took that from your other buddy moderator:)
Well i honestly dont find this site one bit proffesional so I tend not to type as such in here.

bah ur all geeky homos anyway...get lives that actually mean something that way you wont cry into your pillow at night:D

We have a winner!

Note - people that use "get a life" line are usually the most repressed geeks of all, living in perpetual envy at their happier, more content and generally better peers. Thanks for proving the point.

lol sorry being offtopic in ur thread DoctorGordon...ok sorry for my rage....internet pisses me off alot...id like to contribute to these forums but i find it very difficult with the amount of spam and hatred among people..bad critisicm here, that and i got my account hijacked, and steam wont f'in connect for the past 4 days....so u can see why im crotchety(sp?) sorry once again...oh well gonna lay off the net for a while anyways...its as bad as smoking

Edit: aww i got a warnin for that? lol, oh well....oh and i wouldnt call myself a geek because i hate computers and the internet all at once, except for half life..which is the only reason i get on here...haha but i hear Hl2world is pretty good :LOL:

ComradeBadger said:
Just becuase I'm a moderator doesn't mean I have to deal with rules all the time.

Oh, and if you went along with a map like this, and a description like that, the words mutton 'dressed as lamb' spring to mind. I fail to see how this is unique (more cubes in the sky - ala DG's 35mb-juddering-repeated-texture abomination) - when it's almost identical to Catch1.

Anyway. It's nice to see a little less shameless self promotion.

Oh, and jwilson02, in the professional world they capitalise and use puncuation.

:)

Radebad….catch1 has 2 sides, if you are on 1 side…barrels only come from 1 direction. With 4 sides, they can come from 3 directions now. If you’ve ever played that ball game “2 square”, you’d understand that it’s infinitely more intense when there are 4 squares. With a sequel, concepts are pretty much the same, only you traditionally intensify them. Once I refine the concept I’ll make a nice looking map; face-value is not something you’ll find in my maps…yet.

Oh, and, in the professional world they spell capitalize and punctuation correctly. :p

"capitalise" was entirely correct. We're not all American.

DoctorGordon said:
Radebad….catch1 has 2 sides, if you are on 1 side…barrels only come from 1 direction. With 4 sides, they can come from 3 directions now. If you’ve ever played that ball game “2 square”, you’d understand that it’s infinitely more intense when there are 4 squares. With a sequel, concepts are pretty much the same, only you traditionally intensify them. Once I refine the concept I’ll make a nice looking map; face-value is not something you’ll find in my maps…yet.

Oh, and, in the professional world they spell capitalize and punctuation correctly. :p

2 square/4quare ect..., downball, handball. Its was a awesome primary school game, and jwilson my first post was meaning, i like the map (not saying the maps bad) but i dont like how he decribes, that does not mean the map's bad by not liking how he describes it....k?

Back