Catwoman....

Foxtrot

Reaction score
So....I was looking at my movie theaters showtimes...and the movie in the most theaters is Catwoman? WTF?!?!?!?! Has anyone seen it? It looks terrible....

Its gona suck not only that Hale Berry does not do anything "hawt" in it.

I guess i will have to rent swordfish again.

It is going to make a ton of money even though it sucks though, which make the movie suck even more.

Foxtrot said:
It is going to make a ton of money even though it sucks though, which make the movie suck even more.

I dunno, I haven't heard about anyone even thinking about going to see it... Everyone knows it's supposed to be horrible.

Haha.. You can tell from just watching some of the photos and reading the description that it sucks.

I don't think Hale Berry suits the part of Catwoman.

Catwoman also doesn't suit her own film.

the film was just trying to get in on the superhero movie success of spider-man2 and such, and failed miserably

hollywood should take a lesson from catwoman

http://movies.yahoo.com/mvc/dfrv?mi...08&i=0&spl=0&nn=1&ys=t0HOO0IpaX1qohV_5TMoZQ--

LOL, that has to be the funnies review i have ever heard. someone gave this pile of shite A+ in all 4 areas... lmfao...

ronnied_23 said:
Overall Grade: A+

Story: A-
Acting: A+
Direction: A+
Visuals: A+

Very Very Intertaining! I Loved it!
by ronnied_23 (movies profile) Jul 23, 2004
471 of 822 people found this review helpful

I just saw this movie even though most of the reviews that I've read have been bad ones. I loved it! I thought most of the visual effects were awesome and Halle did a great job at bringing Catwoman alive. Most of the reviews are using the excuse that Catwoman is not a good movie because it has no point, bad direction and bad acting but none of that is true. Most people seem determined for this movie to fail for reasons that seem to stem deeper than just the story line or actors. It seemed as if all the critics, who gave bad reviews, didn't want to understand the movie. Some critics blamed it on the fact that it is not based in Gotham City and then the fact that she is not Selina Kyle-Are these good enough reasons to condemn a movie before it's even seen? One critic actually admitted that he didn't want to see the movie because he finds Halle ugly and he doesn't like the director (Pitof) because he doesn't list his last name in the credits so he must be "Stuck up". I mean come on, who lets these people review these movies? If people would just let go of their pre-conceived notions and actually take the time to make up their own minds-they would find that this is a very fun and interesting movie which in turn makes it "VERY GOOD."

Didn't really say anything about the movie himself! :LOL:

Enigma said:
Its gona suck not only that Hale Berry does not do anything "hawt" in it.

I guess i will have to rent swordfish again.

Nah, go rent "Monster's Ball". She shows a whole lot more in that film. :cheers:

Back