Cause And Effect: Concept artist wanted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapher

Reaction score
We at Cause And Effect are eagerly looking for a concept artist.
Also skinners, animators and mappers are wanted!

Please pay us a visit and see if we look interesting!

A few more details on what you want from said concept artist would probably be for prospective applicants. For instance, do you want vehicles or people. Weapons or buildings. Man or beast. Smooth or crunchy....oh wait...thats peanut butter.

Anyway, the point stands, as do crackers when cemented with the appropraite ammount of peanut butter.

I'd say we need a concept artist mainly for character design; infected, military and civilian. Not for vehicles or weapons, since we've got Google Image Search for that :) Aside from that, we may need building concept art as well.

Hi

Got a bit intrested as you are swedish. Maybe we can make some exchange in favors, in teh mod scene.

www.gallon.se my website . Late work under galleries is where u'll find things that might interest u. I don't have that much time though!

Take care

* edited link. I had a hangover when I wrote this :)

Gallon: That artwork of yours is great! Not only is it nice to look at, it's also pretty physiologically accurate, and you can also make use of more than one artistic style, which is definitely good.

Elftantra: Wow. Just.... Wow.

Both of you have been PM'd.

posted on your forums. on the c&e forum that is!

TAke care

sounds interesting

Id be interested in possibly doing some concept art work. you can look at some of my art at Photobucket, my profile name is jdaug70

http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u180/jdaug70/

i apologize for the quality of some of the pics---taking photos of framed art doesnt come out too well...

Cause and Effect indeed went the way of the dodo, I believe.

Awesome work tho jdaug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back