CE for $82 on Buy.com

Munro said:
Be wary of pre-ordering the Special Edition as stores don't have a clue what's in it or what sort of price to sell it for. They're out to get a few easy bucks and wont hesitate to jump up the price before selling it to you.
Right, and I also wonder how they came to 70$, I mean, not even Valve know what will be included in the CE, so how can they already fix a price... :eek:

They are probably just going on what other games CE sold for..

Check the exchange rates, it might not be as much as you think.

:thumbs: If possible I will try to get Collectors Edition. $80, personally I think it is justified.

MosaD 22 said:
There was a discussion on the atari forums just before ut2k4 came out about the se. The reason America had so many more SE versions than Europe, as stated by an Epic employee on the atari forums, was because American computer owners were more likely to have DVD drives in their computers than European computer owners...which are needed to actually play the SE version

Didn't we as the only region get the dvd-editions?(Not the special, or 2 disc dvd-edition)

urseus said:
They are probably just going on what other games CE sold for..

I got the UT2K4 CE for $30 the day it came out @ Best Buy. They had 10 in the store.

ut2k4 was sold cheeeeaap, i dunno how they did that...

Back