CE only DVD?

gabe said so far the would make CE a dvd and the other version(s) CD... but they weren't shure....

I personally hope they would make a CE dvd, normall dvd, and a normall CD.. (just like ut2k4)

it should be dvd, get w/ the times, go to newegg.com and buy a drive for like 20 bucks

Bahh i dotn wanan buy something like that jsut for this game

when is some actual big news gonna hit this forum ... its so dead right now

originally games used to fit on 1 floppy disc, then newer games came and it took multiple floppy discs, then people marvelled at CDs, and now CDs are becomming just like floppy discs.

DVDs/Some other newer thing will eventually take over the mainstream. You'll need a DVD drive eventually.

Seriously, DVD drives are as cheap as anything. If you're willing to pay the extra for the CE, I'm sure you can afford the small extra for a DVD drive.

sHm0zY said:
Bahh i dotn wanan buy something like that jsut for this game

Have you upgraded any part of your machine just for this game...?Memory, graphics card etc?

If so, your argument is moot. If not - well then I will just shut the hell up ;)

Spugmaster said:
Have you upgraded any part of your machine just for this game...?Memory, graphics card etc?

If so, your argument is moot. If not - well then I will just shut the hell up ;)
Yeah i graded my comp for this game.. ill jsut take the extra dvd drive my brother has

I also upraded. I did buy a dvd burner and player but i dont think ill be buying the CE

I dont think DvD's will become as popular as CD's did over floppies, because with the CD's you got about 486 floppies, so there was a huge reason to get CD's, with DVD's you only get about 7 CD's, so i think a new format will come out, I mean come on Zip disks could hold about 70 floppies but they never caught on, so i dont think that DVD's will catch on as much as CD's did.

Da Dude said:
gabe said so far the would make CE a dvd and the other version(s) CD... but they weren't shure....

I personally hope they would make a CE dvd, normall dvd, and a normall CD.. (just like ut2k4)

I hope the make the CE a dvd would rock.

i don't care if they make a CD version for CE's because frankly i want the DVD version.. i don't like the idea of multiple CDs and don't like the CD jewel case either.. bring on the DVDs :p

Back