Celeberies you want to see as president of the United States

Wee Jimmy Cranky, Alvin Stardust or Norman Wisdom

f|uke said:
John Stewart.
OK, where do I sign up? Wait... is the VP going to be Stephen Colbert or Lewis Black... or another host like Conan O'Brien?

Another suggestion I liked was Samuel L Jackson... and, since he'll be in a suit, he should have John Travolta as his VP. Then Uma Thurman, Quentin Tarantino, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhames, Tim Roth (Ringo / "Pumpkin"), and Amanda Plummer (Yolanda / "Honey Bunny") would be the more important people in the cabinet. The rest of the cast would fill the minor roles.

Ikerous said:
Britney Spears.
Yeah...maybe then I'd actually watch the state of the union address. Of course, I'd have to watch it with the sound muted but...yeah.

Jon Stuart: prez (did any of you see him on crossfire? the dude's a genius!)

Morgan Freeman : veep

Sean Connery: Speaker of the house

Kabukiavenger said:
Jon Stuart: prez (did any of you see him on crossfire? the dude's a genius!)
Eh.. all he did was flip out at the Crossfire hosts for debating .. on a debate show. He's a funny guy, but I agree with both the liberal and the conservative on Crossfire.. the entire point of the show is to debate issues. That's how things progress.

Bozo the clown. Binky the bear. Either will do.

Eddie Van halen, Mel gibson, AAANOLD, Stephen Baldwin, Bo Derek, Gary Sinise, Yaphet Kotto, Leslie Nielson, Alice Cooper, David Lynch, Charls Barkley, Jim Caviezel, Tom Clancy, John Elway, Curt Schilling, and a few others I cant remember wouldn't bother me that much.

Back