Changing Weapon Priority

GnaaDXarmy

Reaction score
Anyway to turn off auto-switch when you pick up a new gun (e.g. keeping the machine gun active when you pick up a bow)? Also, can you change what you spawn with (stunstick/crowbar/machine gun instead of the grav gun?

Ive also been wondering about the starting weapon set (GG, SMG, Pistol) because the continuous all game SMG shots being fired gets annoying..

I was more referring to always starting off with the grav gun equiiped. I want to start off with something else like the crowbar or machine gun....

There is an option to turn off auto-switch. However I've come to realise that I actually rely on it 80% of the time, while other times it can be a horrible headache when it swaps mid-firefight. I guess I'm just lazy about switching weapons, but it's good for example when you spawn in the charger room with another player, you can run straight to the shotgun and get blasting immediately.

You -can- select which weapon you automatically start with, there's a new command that they added in one of the updates (check the update history, it might have it in there). Otherwise I'm sure some other helpful person on this forum could post it, or you could have a go at finding it yourself.

Back