Character's Faces

DrkBlueXG

Reaction score
I was doing some googling on the internet about these people that "shared" their faces in the credits of HL2 and found pictures of them and I put on the side of which character they are.
(Sorry I couldn't find a bigger picture of Roger Guay who plays Dr. Breen, the links were broken to the fullsize image.)
Comments?

Attachments

• Credits.jpg
    Credits.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 687
  • Naomi Cotton - Alyx Vance.gif
    Naomi Cotton - Alyx Vance.gif
    39.6 KB · Views: 940
  • Larry Heard - Eli Vance.jpg
    Larry Heard - Eli Vance.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 853
  • Roger Guay - Dr. Breen.jpg
    Roger Guay - Dr. Breen.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 636
  • Van Crowder - Dr. Kleiner.jpg
    Van Crowder - Dr. Kleiner.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 784
Here is some more...

Attachments

• Kim Harris-Jones - Female07.jpg
    Kim Harris-Jones - Female07.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 638
  • Lakeetra Gilbert - Female03.jpg
    Lakeetra Gilbert - Female03.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 626
  • Chau Luu - Female04.jpg
    Chau Luu - Female04.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 987
Yeah. All of this and more is in the Half-Life 2 Raising the Bar book. Which I have. :)

Some of them look similar, although the voice of Kleiner more resembles Breen.

Well for someone who doesn't really want to buy the book ( I bought the silver package that's enough for me), I thought the thread was pretty cool...

Thanks for posting. :cheers:

I didn't get the silver or gold package either because the store I got it from only sold the standard bronze package in CD-ROM format. :(

did those people come up to valve or did valve come up to them, or did valve use some random dead peoples faces?

The faces in game are generally the same as there real life counterparts. In raising the bar they show the photos of the real people they used. Gordons face was created from the combination of five people.

What about Jamil Mullen? I thought she was Alyx Vance? Anyway some look similar by no exact matches imho. Not sure why they really had to thank them.

i have raising the bar. thats not the guy who did eli. they said they found the guy for eli out on the street holding up a sign saying he was looking for work.
actually, kleiner isnt right either...

g-lude said:
i have raising the bar. thats not the guy who did eli. they said they found the guy for eli out on the street holding up a sign saying he was looking for work.
actually, kleiner isnt right either...
really? I don't have the book so I am going off of sight. If you could, post pictures of them.

Holy Crap! They look so alike! Half-Life 2 the Movie???

the voise of Eli is the guy in spy hard

They could film a movie with those people and have the voice people voice over them, that would be awesome. With technology in movies these days you probably wouldnt be able to tell.

i totally recognize the asian girl, shes the one tahts sitting the pipe right when u first realize the combine is invading all the underground stations cuz u are on the run

Eli was modelled after a bum, and the model for Alyx definitely had a different name IIRC.

The one he said was Alyx is actually one of the female rebels. As for the one he said was eli and kleiner they must be citizens? Dunno.

That is uncanny, its weird how some look so alike, its spooky how they resemble their character.

Spare yourselfs and just by RTB, all characters faces are in there, perfect pics :)

Back