Check out this awsome pic i took of HL2! All the charecters! (Spoilers?)

Hah, Pretty good picture. But where is Dr. Breen and most important of all, Lamarr?

next time type these 3 things in the console before taking the pic:

cl_showhud 0
crosshair 0
impulse 200

enjoy

i would think you'd have to kill the headcrab before you took the pic or it would try either eating you or any of the other people on there.

actually, now that i think of it, the vort would fry it.

Its just suppose to be main characters. You cant spawn enemies. They clash and wont hold still lol! As for Breen i forgot! LOL!!

Lamarr has a different model to a normal headcrab.

What is the model name for Lamarr anyway? I was curious and tried to spawn Lamarr with npc_lamarr and npc_hedy but neither worked.

Cool, How do you spawn NPCS? Because when i use the command npc_combine_s, the combine spawns INSIDE of me!!! So i can't move. :p

BTW to answers everyones questions about NPCS i have a guide HUDE guide out. Well.....it techincally is being looked over nad will be in a few hours at www.gamefaqs.com.

Ill post here when its up!

Keep trying mate, you'll get there in the end. Also, ditch the numbering, it ruins the pic :)

Hahah! Separated at birth?? :O

Attachments

• braksdadandhl2guy.jpg
    braksdadandhl2guy.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 333
I didn't realise till now...

All of the characters are the same height! :LOL:

There not Quite the same height, If you look closely, Alyx and Mossman are shorter. Gman looks to be the tallest, by a hair.

I think that someone should make a really good pic of ALL the characters and send it to gabe and team,it would be a sort of 'thankyou' from the fans.I know its a bit cheesey but im sure they would put it up in their offices and appreciate the gesture.Its a shame that we cant all 'sign' it.

Also turn off x hair,hud and hide weapon if thats possible so it looks just like a proper picture.

We could all "sign it" kinda....we could make the picture, then use a photo montage program to re-create the picture using our avatars :p

It would have to be fairly large...at least poster size...but that seems perfect anyway.

AJ Rimmer said:
how does on do something like that?

Which part? :imu:

there are commands to to turn off the hudd and x hair that you type into the console,someone will know them i forgot.

Not sure about hiding the weapon models?

then just post em to gabe with a nice cheesey message about how we all love them and want to bear their children. :afro:

Parasite said:
We could all "sign it" kinda....we could make the picture, then use a photo montage program to re-create the picture using our avatars :p

It would have to be fairly large...at least poster size...but that seems perfect anyway.

Thats a brilliant idea! Alot of work though,but the team would love it no doubt.

one day.... said:
Which part? :imu:

there are commands to to turn off the hudd and x hair that you type into the console,someone will know them i forgot.

Not sure about hiding the weapon models?

then just post em to gabe with a nice cheesey message about how we all love them and want to bear their children. :afro:
Getting the npcs together.

luketabor said:
i would think you'd have to kill the headcrab before you took the pic or it would try either eating you or any of the other people on there.

actually, now that i think of it, the vort would fry it.

It can try playin with dog....

ahhhh, its found its companion

if you remove the hud, crosshair and weapon i would use it as a wallpaper :)

npc_create npc_name

for example npc_create npc_alyx (while pointing at the spot you want them)

Get it right, it is spelt Lamarr

seeing a solid silver model is not that impressive for a picture(gordon's model)

Back