Check out this guy's Halloween Costume

AgentXen said:
This seems intresting. Something arrived in my e-mail today.
Apperently this guy is ready to go trick or treating, Or maybe possibly rob a bank or something
He made his own Halloween Costume

Here:

http://img227.echo.cx/img227/3962/combinehalloweencostume7ch.jpg

He appears to be a professional clothes designer. It seems like he spent the last 6 months working on this.

Heh!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thats great!! Although I would probably use the costume on a regular basis!

JellyWorld said:
C-NET: "Adobe Photoshop CS2 is a serious image-editing package, with advanced features beyond what the casual user will want or need. For example, in this release, Adobe introduces features targeted toward professional photographers moving to an all-digital work flow, such as support for 32-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) images, allowing you to merge multiple exposures of a single image into one composite image."

I think we're confusing High Dynamic colour Range with High Dynamic Range lighting used in 3D graphics.

But I don't really know shit.

Those are models straight from hl2 rendered w/ HDR in 3dsmax. You can't be very intelligent if you actually believed him. They aren't even his pics; someone else (on the gmod forums) made them.

M2k3 said:

yep, here's a truth.

i think, these guys deserve some respect for their work! awesome renders. like they said, they're doing a little movie starring the characters/enemies from hl2. let's see how it will turn out. :)

i sent this link to crazyharij to make some room for it on the frontpage, but he didn't... well...

meh....i dont care what u people say....i rekon its the real deal.

happy haloween to him

Funky Munky said:
Its some guy using Photoshop to add HDR-like effects to chops.
Did you RTFT at all?! Jesus, I gotta stop looking at this thread.

It's not photoshop, there was a big thread about this a while back, it's from the film crew M something (sorry to them, I can't remember your full name) who's making a movie using modelling techniques of HL2 characters in a movie about the 7 hour war.

Edit: See this has been posted several times now. Well at least here it is again to stop the hordes saying 'photoshop lel!1'

Back