Cheerio

Razor

Spy
Reaction score
Not sure if i am allowed to do this, but what the heck ;).

This will be one of my last posts in this community due to me dedicating far too much time to it, far more then i really should with my alevels, my part time job and my upcoming hopeful military service, so i have taken the decision to say goodbye and try my hardest to stay away from this place at my own free will.

I am not leaving due to any problems i have or have had with any other members nor due to the problems of the moderators finding it difficult to ban unruly people without having to explain their actions to people with less then 200posts.

So i would just like to say goodbye to everyone i have gotten along with, have pissed off, pissed me off, or whatever, cheerio and i will hope to see you all on msn or in bf2 sometime.

Cheerio Razor, shame to see a 2003 UK HL2.netter leaving...

Drop in and say hi from time to time! :thumbs:

Take care buddy.

Glad to hear you're looking forward to bigger things to do. GO ON! Don't suffer like us forum addicts!

Ikerous said:
Pfffh, Forum life > Real life
Cya ^_^
You goddamn right!

Later Razor..I don't think we fought/talked often, so yeah...PEACE BROTHA!

Didnt know you to well, I got you confused with another member half the time. But! Good bye, see you laterz :D

You've got 5 too many posts to leave. Now you have to wait for another weird number like 3456 to come up. The best time to disappear is when you get 1337 posts.

I guess 3+3+3=9 would be acceptable... even though it's stretching it... so, post one more time before you leave.

buhbye, I left ages ago, look at me now, you'l be back lol.. it will haunt you in your sleep, in secret, you love us all :p

Pfft, you people and your "lives".

I had one once. It was a HUGE waste of my time and effort.

Anywho, tis a shame to see a 2003 member leaving.

Cya.

Oh and DON'T JOIN THE MILITARY!1! I'd hate to see a beloved HL2.netter killed.

:(

Razor said:
Not sure if i am allowed to do this, but what the heck ;).

This will be one of my last posts in this community due to me dedicating far too much time to it, far more then i really should with my alevels, my part time job and my upcoming hopeful military service, so i have taken the decision to say goodbye and try my hardest to stay away from this place at my own free will.

I am not leaving due to any problems i have or have had with any other members nor due to the problems of the moderators finding it difficult to ban unruly people without having to explain their actions to people with less then 200posts.

So i would just like to say goodbye to everyone i have gotten along with, have pissed off, pissed me off, or whatever, cheerio and i will hope to see you all on msn or in bf2 sometime.

Bye mate and have fun in the real world :E

say it aint so razor! I've enjoyed our debates you'll be missed ..see ya 'round :)

Bah! Leaving for this "real world" people speak of is just SO passe! ;)
All the best Razor. Take care.

Does this mean we get to have your computer?
:: Puts on stealing gloves ::
jk :p

We'll miss you.

EVIL said:
buhbye, I left ages ago, look at me now, you'l be back lol.. it will haunt you in your sleep, in secret, you love us all :p

qft...

Cheerio Razor, hope all goes well for you. If you join the RAF as you discussed in a previous thread hope it works out.

Also cheerio to Ritz, thought I would keep it in the same thread.

Edit naa, it's too much fun:D

Remember me when you're rich and famous, out there in the big wide world ;(

See ya Razor

el Chi said:
Bah! Leaving for this "real world" people speak of is just SO passe! ;)
All the best Razor. Take care.

The outside isn't real, its the same as Albert Square and Ramsay Street are both on a small island in the Pacific.

Can you give me your password for your account so I can have 3000 posts??

Back