chris_d owned this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should start doing it with people who even comment on their post count at all :).

edit: wow, just passed the 3076 milestone Wooohooooo.

I feel that there are only two ways that you can aknowledge that you have achieved a posting milestone to others.

1. EDIT the milestone post, do not make another post or thread to mention it.
2. LINK the milestone post in your signature (like CptStern and Raziel-Jcd).

Anything else would just be useless spam because in reality, unless you're one of the top posters, no one cares about your postcount. :p :E

Oh, and resetting that guy's post count. :LOL:

Razor said:
I think they should start doing it with people who even comment on their post count at all :).

edit: wow, just passed the 3076 milestone Wooohooooo.
*giggle*

The funny thing is, Chris_D is weak and put his postcount back when he apologised ;) I on the other hand, suffer from no such weakness and promptly took his postcount away again.

Pwned!!!

Attachments

• prawned.jpg
    prawned.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 573
Zerimski said:
The funny thing is, Chris_D is weak and put his postcount back when he apologised ;) I on the other hand, suffer from no such weakness and promptly took his postcount away again.

:hmph:

poor guy ..not only does he get his post count taken away (who cares it's just a number) but he has 2 threads rediculing him for losing it in the first place .......it was funny though :E

CptStern said:
poor guy ..not only does he get his post count taken away (who cares it's just a number) but he has 2 threads rediculing him for losing it in the first place .......it was funny though :E

Come on Stern, make a thread about your post count :).

Razor said:
Come on Stern, make a thread about your post count :).

I truely dont care about my post count ...but I see what you're trying to do ..tsk tsk tsk :E ...besides all you have to do is read my sig

CptStern said:
I truely dont care about my post count ...but I see what you're trying to do ..tsk tsk tsk :E ...besides all you have to do is read my sig

Drat, you are just too smart for my dastardly plans Stern but one day, one day you will not be smart and then the power is mine...:devil:

oh and I'll be waiting for that day /me shakes fist in general direction of the UK .....errr wait a minute

Hmm, what do we do if some n00b makes a thread about their first post?

I'd work on that one guys....

Well, isn't it obvious? We'd immediately increase their post count to 1000. Then upon noticing they've just made a thread about their post count magically being 1000, we'll reset it back to 0 again!

WE ARE TEH WIN!!11

Chris_D said:
Well, isn't it obvious? We'd immediately increase their post count to 1000. Then upon noticing they've just made a thread about their post count magically being 1000, we'll reset it back to 0 again!

WE ARE TEH WIN!!11
*Quiet Applause for the devious mind of Chris_D*

Chris_D said:

WE ARE TEH WIN!!11

*Angry noobs begin charging towards Hl2.net HQ in a fit of rage.

I tried to warn the guy... He could have edited the post quickly before Chris_D and company showed up!

DreadLord1337 said:
I tried to warn the guy... He could have edited the post quickly before Chris_D and company showed up!
Didn't you know?

Mods. see. everything.

Dr. Freeman said:
man...Chris it looks like u are losing ur edge.
whatever happened to the Gman style Chris_D?? :p

I liked shady steam bug finding cracker Chris_D, he owned back then.

NOES!!1

I mean, duck (no quack) the mods are coming...

Edit: jumped on by the quickpost(TM)-ers
- was refering to
Mods. see. everything.

I am clearly better than Zerimski.

The Tight-assed Llama rules Samon likes a king
*Lies back as Samon gives the Llama a foot massage* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back