*Chris_D ur a power freak*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriso20

Reaction score
I made that thread about when ppl think the game will be released for fun, so we cud come back when it is and go "yay i got it right!" blah blah... bit of fun.

You then close it saying its "spamalicious" and that the "general concensus" was that it comes out mid to late sept. Maybe that was the general concensus but i still think you should have left it open. Free speech and all that.

Next time reconsider what you're closing and read what its about before you do it. The idea was that everyone had a say.

PM is the way to go here. No doubt this will be closed as well. Guess you just can't take a hint :p

Live with it...

He's a mod, your not...

like the old saying...

S T F U...

*CLOSE* (plz :D )

chriso20 said:
I made that thread about when ppl think the game will be released for fun, so we cud come back when it is and go "yay i got it right!" blah blah... bit of fun.

You then close it saying its "spamalicious" and that the "general concensus" was that it comes out mid to late sept. Maybe that was the general concensus but i still think you should have left it open. Free speech and all that.

Next time reconsider what you're closing and read what its about before you do it. The idea was that everyone had a say.

Tell some one who gives a shit, retard.

Obey the rules please, and the rest of you are just as bad.

Hallucinogen said:
Tell some one who gives a shit, retard.
There's no need for that sort of language.

chriso20, I apologise that you feel like that but I had received a number of complaints through our reported posts system about the thread in question. Additionally, as much of a good idea as it was, people were starting to exploit it to increase their post counts, therefore constituting spam.

RabidMeatloaf said:
Why was this thread opened again? Wasn't it closed just 2 mintues ago?
Yep. I re-opened it in case chriso20 had any further comments, but he has PMed me and seems happy now with the explanation I have given. :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back