Christ was a Space Invader

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
heh what happens when you add Rap, video games, and Jesus together? you get Christian rapper KJ-52

"The novelty of the song is not only that he works religious themes into a rap about video games, often with humorous results, but that he sounds like Eminem doing it!"

Some of the best jams:

"That's why He paid the price for your sins, on top of that he wants to run your life like The Sims."

-"...three days later, go raid the tomb like Lara Croft."

-"They cut him up first like Ninja Gaiden, then beat him down worse than, uh, Double Dragon."

-"Here's a story, ain't Legend of Zelda, it's about Christ, who was a Space Invader."

:LOL: kneeslappingly funny ..anyone have his cd? it's called "Behind the Musik (a boy named Jonah)" :LOL: ...mercy, you cant make up this stuff

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/27/religious-rapper-christ-was-a-space-invader/

CptStern said:
heh what happens when you add Rap, video games, and Jesus together? you get Christian rapper KJ-52

"The novelty of the song is not only that he works religious themes into a rap about video games, often with humorous results, but that he sounds like Eminem doing it!"

Some of the best jams:

"That's why He paid the price for your sins, on top of that he wants to run your life like The Sims."

-"...three days later, go raid the tomb like Lara Croft."

-"They cut him up first like Ninja Gaiden, then beat him down worse than, uh, Double Dragon."

-"Here's a story, ain't Legend of Zelda, it's about Christ, who was a Space Invader."

:LOL: kneeslappingly funny ..anyone have his cd? it's called "Behind the Musik (a boy named Jonah)" :LOL: ...mercy, you cant make up this stuff

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/01/27/religious-rapper-christ-was-a-space-invader/

Funny....but that's about it.

did you think there was more?

sorry I dont have anything else to offer you, havent done the shopping yet ..here's a cookie

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Got any soundbites? I couldn't find any from a search.

CptStern said:
did you think there was more?

sorry I dont have anything else to offer you, havent done the shopping yet ..here's a cookie

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

And, Lo, Did Stern giveth Bait t3h c0okie. And it was proclamethed across the land that said c00kie was good. Blessed be he who enjoys its chocolaty goodness.

dekstar said:
Got any soundbites? I couldn't find any from a search.
Click the picture of the rapper, or the picture of his album, or whatever is displayed there. It's a link to his song.

I say, he does rather sound like Eminem.

That song wasn't, in my opinion, very.. imaginitive (Well it was, but I soon tired of the chorus). I have probably thought of better, but admire him for managing to mix religion and potentially violent video games.

Now we just need him to show everyone that violence in gamers only occurs with stupid people :E

The beat is ight...but the lyrics ugh god TERRIBLE!

Who sang that "Baby Got Bible" song? Some white rapper guy did a little spoof on "Baby Got Back," and by golly, it was funny.

That's horrible. I'm sure non-rap-likin' folk can skip to that beat but my drum thinks it stinks like CS:S enabled all cheats.

Werd.

now we will see thousands of rappers like that,and the current famous will be doing jesus-videogames songs too

Back