Christopher Reeve is Dead

Edge said:
Well they say celebrity deaths happen in threes... not sure I buy that theory but Rick James, Laura Brannigan and now Mr. Reeves. He got a little uppity after his unfortunate accident but I still felt for him.

So a little humor instead of sadness. I will quote a Chris Rock Skit..

"Superman can't walk... what kinda shit is that? What's next Aquaman is gonna drown in the tub?"

They say celebrity deaths come in threes? Well they are full of slightly out of date milk.

I like that little joke though. Shame that I almost don't want to laugh at it, so soon after the death. No doubt Mr.Reak or some other character will come in a declare how much it doesn't matter...that always cheers me up :|

;)

I think Maddox is funny, but I don't worship him or anything. Reeve has earned the title of 'Man of steel'.

Was it kryptonite.... holy crap im going to hell. On a side-note hundreds of people die every day, but the loss of an icon always blows.

I've never heard of him or seen his movies... but, still... damn...

Letters said:
He's Superman!
They guy paralyzed in a horse riding accident! The guy who would someday walk again!

:(

Letters said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Letters!

...And you live in the US of A!

Letters said:

get the **** outta here hehe... you live in America and you have never seen any of the Superman movies? They made 4 of them! hehe
:cheers: :E

I heard it in the radio too

I was like "what?!"

RIP Superman

Yeah, I heard it this afternoon. that was sad. He was my childHood hero.

:( ................his latest works was on smallville season 3, and maybe 4

Reeve is a real hero.

Letters said:

WooT, the whole world know Reeve from the superman movies, you are the first person who does not know any thing about him.

actualy i think reeves is known better for playing superman then breaking his neck and becomming a stem cell dood.

Tredoslop said:
He should rewrite the entire article or just delete it.
He should burn in hell thats what he should do.

Tr0n said:
He should burn in hell thats what he should do.

I agree.. maddox used to be funny.. now his articles just got stupid and repeditive.

I think what Maddox did is fine :) more power to him, he makes valid points in his article and if thats what he believes, it's what he believes. He dosent write to please you guys he writes to get off to people who gets pissed at him like you.

Sh4mp00 said:
I think what Maddox did is fine :) more power to him, he makes valid points in his article and if thats what he believes, it's what he believes. He dosent write to please you guys he writes to get off to people who gets pissed at him like you.

I am not pissed at him..i just think his articles suck.

Also Maddox is the real one who is pissed off. He lets out all his anger on the "jocks" who used to beat him up in highschool. its obvious.

Maddox cant do whatever he damn well pleases. I just won't read it, and I suggest anyone who feels the same follows suit.

qckbeam said:
Maddox cant do whatever he damn well pleases. I just won't read it, and I suggest anyone who feels the same follows suit.
Yea he can...but like I said he can burn in hell to.

Back