City-17 don't exist...

She said:
Think about it..
City-17 is just a location Valve uses to show off HL-2's engine and graphics..

What if, when you start the game, there is an entirely different story & locations.. The characters are the same.. but everything is WAAY cooler...

that would be cool... i think..

I <3 the idea, this sounds like a conspiricy... *puts on tin-foil hat and starts typing all the ways the evul g-man could be watching us*

She said:
The leak.. was intentionall.. (sorry if wrong word )..
Thay leaked the game, to make MODDERS begin with their mods early!..
and to HYPE the game..
the same thing with doom3..

HOLY SHIT, that would be crazy if that shit was true man, i can't believe that thought popped into your head.

What if Valve intentionally released the fake version and lied about a lot of the story points of the game. Also what if this is like the FIRST game ever to be like a game/movie experience where we go through out the game and are believed to think we know the mainy storyline, where 75% in the game it reverses! HL1 always had that mystery gman where we didnt know what was going on and if he was a enemy/alley. Now with HL2 we are most likely going to see a few plot turns/bigggg suprises. Valve continues to say we are still to see some huge and big suprises they havn't showed off with the storyline and SOURCE ENGINE....i can't wait!

edit: i also remember that quote from gabe about how he thinks it's dumb to physically overpower a boss in the end of a game because of how cheezy it is, so he said something about how in the end you find out one group of people are wrong and the other group of people are really really wrong. Anyone remember? Source?

if theres no city 17, well where does that leave brean and the cidadell (scuse spelling). anyway its set in the future who know what will happen in the future. i never guessed that i would be able to watch the simpsons for 4 hours streight every day during the olimpics, 3 years ago so we really shouldnt take this soo serously :thumbs: :afro:

chill out god damn it! Hes just making an interresting post to kill the time ;)

BTW. I think that half-life 2 is going on in teletobbis land, where you need to kill the evil son :D

vegeta897 said:
I dont really care if you think different. But that doesn't necessarily mean we all want to hear about it.

Thanks for making my point clear.

Back