city 17's citadel becoming reality

Wow. Damn that's tall. Residential apartments eh... I'd love to live up there, imagine the view from the the window!

all of the sudden this creatures similar to the combine come in 2010

so whats all thsi crap about the "freedom tower" being the tallest in the world.

god american media sucks, this other tower has been in planning for a while now, and it's gona dwarf it

TyrantII said:
so whats all thsi crap about the "freedom tower" being the tallest in the world.

god american media sucks, this other tower has been in planning for a while now, and it's gona dwarf it

1776 feet tall....

It's the tallest compared to the current buildings.

"The tower will be used for offices, residential apartments, hotels and shops and will be surrounded at its base by a man-made lake."

Sheesh! Talk about elaborate. :LOL:

kingthebadger said:
now the terorrists have another building to blow up, yupi

Remember... Its in Arabia. Terrorists wouldn't kill their own, now would they? :burp:

Some_God said:
Remember... Its in Arabia. Terrorists wouldn't kill their own, now would they? :burp:

Sooo...all terrorists are Arabs now?

Half a mile high? Wow...Is this even going to be stable? Looks like the height of the tower would make it very wobly...

I can see it now...Planes flying into it because they, "didn't see it"

Speedkills said:
Sooo...all terrorists are Arabs now?
Yes

No, just the ones who are killing people right now. I don't know where those silly South American Terrorists went.

Sheesh! Its NEARLY two times as high as the Twin towers! Holy ****, I must stand on the top.

Pablo Escobar was biggest South american terrorist, he went to jail though cos his Sicillian Mafiosi backers sold him out to the Justice Dept.

Pfft..what a piece of crap. The Citadel is 3 miles high.

Some_God said:

Umm.....Arab terrorists kill other Arabs all the time. It happens everyday in Iraq.

Pretty cool

Don't derail this thread with talk about terrorism. There is a forum for that.

qckbeam said:
Pretty cool

Don't derail this thread with talk about terrorism. There is a forum for that.
yes, The tower would be freaky at the top floor...trying to sleep....it swati and alll :p, and the bridge is awesome aswell above the clouds :D

DarkStar said:
Umm.....Arab terrorists kill other Arabs all the time. It happens everyday in Iraq.

They also kill yanks as well, oh dear

nope, but american terrorists will blow it up then :p
or russians or germans or anyone else for that matter

I saw that thing about the bridge on this mornings news. Pretty cool.

And that tower is insane! /me wants

Have you guys seen the documentary on burj al arab? that hotel in dubai?

Yep terrorists will blow it up. It's all to do with the government creating terrorism to increase firearm sales. And a scared society isn't thinking about the problems in society so they will go along as slaves as the governments get slowly more corrupt so eventually... sorry I'm rambling

MaxiKana said:
that hotel in dubai?

Is that the one that's out on the island and its like 7 star rating? My friend in the UK went there... good thing she is a travel agent or she would be broke and wayyy in debt.

urban said:
citadel plans

turns out that they hope to be finished in 2008

why does this remind me of robocop ?

Wow, they now have plans for the tallest building EVAR!!! OMGOMGOGM!

It's almost like penis enlargement pills, FOR TEH ENYRE ****RIE!!! :bounce:

Back