Civil Protection sayings 'n stuff

M

microgta

Hey guys do you know what the Civil Protection means by Anti-Citizen Level 5?
Is there more than one level?
And why are there voices so deep?
Does any body know were to get CP masks?

if you want a cp mask you better make one
their voices are deep because they're mechanically filtered for one reason or another
and i have no idea what it means... either gordon's on level five, or something else

I believe that the Anti-citizen Level 5 means that on a scale of danger, rebellion, ect. he is a level 5 danger... Or something.

Agreed. A level one could simply be someone suspected of putting up anti-Combine propaganda or something.

Ennui said:
their voices are deep because they're mechanically filtered for one reason or another

Perhaps this is to prevent citizens from recognizing their family members or friends from the CPs. So no one can recall the CPs' memory, or bribe them.

Not to mention, that it makes them appear less human and more intimidating.

Someone already made a mask. Google it maybe? I found it somewhere but didn't have the time to download it, I was writing a website.

Termite said:
I believe that the Anti-citizen Level 5 means that on a scale of danger, rebellion, ect. he is a level 5 danger... Or something.

That was always my take on it as well. Who knows...

They also use codes like police officers.
10-99 is "Officer Down", I think. I used to know them all when I was active in the roleplaying environment :p

Termite said:

Gordon is AntiCitizen One.

Back