Clearer release date

B

Bizatch

in the video interview with doug, he said taht the game will be ready by mid summer :cheese:

how is that at all different from what they've said before about the summer release date?

Yeah, wasn’t he the same guy who said, a week before Sept. 30th, that the game is still on track? As much as I want this game, and am fan of Valve, I just don’t trust that guy at all.

Its not any clearer than summer. Mid to late, its summer, lets not divide up seasons.

But we do divide up seasons. Months? We divide months too. Weeks? We divide up weeks too. Days? Give us a month then a week then a day then an hour then we'll be satisfied.

The new IGN hands-on said they might be more specific at E3...

we divide years into months actually not seasons. But that is irrelavant, when a mid is added to a word in an interview with valve, doesnt mean much, its still summer.

fizzlephox said:
But we do divide up seasons. Months? We divide months too. Weeks? We divide up weeks too. Days? Give us a month then a week then a day then an hour then we'll be satisfied.

we even divide days, hours, minutes....even seconds!

buts thats getting a bit off topic. :p

Mr.Reak said:
Yeah, wasn’t he the same guy who said, a week before Sept. 30th, that the game is still on track? As much as I want this game, and am fan of Valve, I just don’t trust that guy at all.

Pretty much.

I was betting it was mid-summer already, given what they said about when the mod expo would be (i.e. sometime in July).

i'm betting that they're giving a later than likely release date to surprise people when the game goes gold it'll be out earlier

10 char lim

Attachments

• fatkid1.jpg
    fatkid1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 274
uhh isn't that like a ticket to get banned?

Sai said:
uhh isn't that like a ticket to get banned?

I don't know. But it'll go towards the purchase of said ticket if it doesn't automatically give him one.

I really really REALLY dont understand why people from other sites view the admins here as anything but very profesional and generally nice guys.

I just dont get it. I really dont. ;(

Oh yeah!

in the geuss the release thread i said july.

*dances*

I really really REALLY dont understand why people from other sites view the admins here as anything but very profesional and generally nice guys.

uh...what do you have against the admins?

Just you mate :p

I dunno if English is your native language or not but I was commending the admins on a good job. I have nothing against them at all. :) :cheers:

sheesh i'm a moron, and no english is not my native language so please forgive me for the insanely retarded remarks

Ah, dont worry about it mate. And by the way, your English is very impresive. Better than mine probably :)

Mid summer would imply a late July or early August release. In some ways I wouldn't mind a later release, as I would like to play this game at a darker time of year. And since I want to enjoy the sound as much as anything else, I don't want to play in th emiddle of the night and wake up my landlords.

i don't understand the context of that picture.

on topic: I wouldn't expect anything before july. June would be a bit soon.

A week ago, my local EB was saying July 1, but I know how much retail stores release dates are liked around here. :|

Mr.Reak said:

valve = bullshit artists

the picture made me chuckle because of the fat kids expression, take it like a joke, he's a gimp if he is being insulting.

On the quation in hand i had a word with gabe and he is going to release the game when i come back from travleling Europe and have got my new computer so i'll tell you guys when that's hapening.

My July 24 release date prediction is sounding better and better. If I was actually right about that, I am buying more lottory tickets than I can scratch off in a week...

don't go buying the tickets yet :) let's see what happens tomorrow at E3.

edit: nice! 900 posts!

SaltyCrackers said:
July 24th is a Saturday... since when do games come out on Saturdays?

Since when do people make a note of when every game is released, and then figure out what days are the most popular for games to be released on?

games are released on tuesdays, generally... any pork chop sandwich knows that.

i wish i could tell whether you are joking or not... RHCP did the socks on cocks thing because it was Tuesday, Flea said so in an interview.

Rupertvdb said:
i wish i could tell whether you are joking or not... RHCP did the socks on cocks thing because it was Tuesday, Flea said so in an interview.

whaaaaaaat?

LOL wtf is socks on cocks? Also, I just happen to be a pork chop sandwich... and I didn't know that :p

Back