Cliffe: HL2 DM Fix out in a few minutes!!!

Wow, Valve sure does their part in spreading the christmas spirit! :)

Yeees, mines updating too, cant wait to throw toilets at people :p

Thx cliffe :D it works great now!!
Gonna go and frag some!! See y'all on the servers...

And THANKS AGAIN cliffe and Valve!! Your the best

People should've kept their complaints to themselves... Valve are always on the watch.

Thank you Cliffe. But seriously... you cause alot of havok when you pull stunts like this :p

Steam makes me so angry some times...

wow i actually had time to read up on my audio stuttering problem.

Its alive! nice to be back up :cheers:

DAmn mine still uploading and i was the first one to post about updating WTF 15 minutes left ??!??!! ARGHHHH ...cant....wait....anyy....longer

you guys are suposed to be asleep :p

I can't wait to hear all the amaricans getting up and finding a purfectly good version of hld:DM working. it's going to be a blast to place with them all.

damn!! I can now start the game and all... but I cant connect to servers :(

*edit* restarted the game and now I can join servers :) *edit*

Wow, it's 1 AM at VALVe, they still released a fix, nice.

The guys at Valve were up WAY past their bedtimes working on a fix for us...on a game they were guilted into releasing in the first place. I do believe that the community has used up their whining quota for the year.

Bing_Oh said:
The guys at Valve were up WAY past their bedtimes working on a fix for us...on a game they were guilted into releasing in the first place. I do believe that the community has used up their whining quota for the year.
Oh believe me they will continue. Oh how they will continue... :x

ThrasherX9 said:
Thank you Cliffe. But seriously... you cause alot of havok when you pull stunts like this :p

Steam makes me so angry some times...
Imagine how bad it would have been without Steam... Remember the days of waiting in line for 6 hours to download a patch, then having to wait again for another 6 hours to download a fix, only to find that half the servers still haven't been updated... :eek:

Steam has fixed all of this. :cheers:

FatboyTim said:
Imagine how bad it would have been without Steam... Remember the days of waiting in line for 6 hours to download a patch, then having to wait again for another 6 hours to download a fix, only to find that half the servers still haven't been updated... :eek:

Steam has fixed all of this. :cheers:

Quoted for truth.

Back