cliffy B: people like mass effect cuz is like gears...

I've been unable to find the motivation to play Mass Effect 2, even though I completed the first.

And I've been unable to find someone who wants to buy my unopened ME2:CE from me..

What a waste of cash.

probably cliffy B didnt do that much on the development of gears,probably was just the director which bigger contribution was to say "put explotions!chainsaws,and burly dudes!every man loves burly dudes!" while best parts of the game where made by more talented people that dont get the reserved recognition

I've been unable to find the motivation to play Mass Effect 2, even though I completed the first.

And I've been unable to find someone who wants to buy my unopened ME2:CE from me..

What a waste of cash.
You're dumb. Play it. Play it now. It is excellent and about 50 times better than the original.

I DID NOT LIKE IT

But I didn't really like the first one either. I'm pretty sure my RPG standards are Samon high.

Umm... so I guess I'm one of the few who managed to like both games?

What he said was stupid and totally wrong though, I agree.

ME2 was echelons better than the first, in ways that actually mattered to me (Story/Cinematic presentation/combat). Just do yourself a favor and play the game.

Umm... so I guess I'm one of the few who managed to like both games?

What he said was stupid and totally wrong though, I agree.

Almost everyone I know loved both games. Its just that after having the second, going back to the first one sucks.

ME2 was echelons better than the first, in ways that actually mattered to me (Story/Cinematic presentation/combat). Just do yourself a favor and play the game.

The only thing I didn't like about ME2 (besides the aforementioned knee cover-walls so obviously littered throughout the levels) were the incredibly short character arcs in comparison to the first.

Almost everyone I know loved both games. Its just that after having the second, going back to the first one sucks.

By that you mean having Gears first and then having Mass Effect?

If so, I can kinda agree with that :p. I think Mass Effect is better than Gears, but I enjoyed both of them quite a bit.

Good lord. Not this "Player-centric games are the only way!". Why should the games revolve only around the player? What's wrong with the player being a part of the world, rather than its sole focus?

Well interaction and input by the player is the primary thing that differentiates video games from any other medium, so it is pretty important. That said, having a live and believable world that functions independently of the player is also important. "Well then what's the point of this post?", I hear you asking. I have no idea.

Sheepo starts an argument out of habit then realises he actually agrees Shocker.

Honestly, I didn't really notice the game "masturbating" that much... until the finale. Give us a ****ing boss battle at least (just not Raam, ugh).

Sheepo starts an argument out of habit then realises he actually agrees Shocker.

Eejit doesn't know how to punctuate and disregards Sheepo's feelings. Shocker :(

What an arrogant F*C*ing D*ckhead i didn't buy mass effect 'cause i like gears, i bought mass effect 'cause i like shooters and RPGs.

You don't have to like Gears, but you like Mass Effect because, well it's like gears.

Back