cmon valve, are u serious???

Aight first of all let me say this.

If you don't like the changes made to HL2DM very well, you have the right to opinions. But think about it... You are mad they removed the pistol shot exploit... Why are you mad? Because you are no longer the pwnsauce you thought you once were....

With every sort of balance changes, for any type of mod I guarantee you that one person will be pissed because now that exploits are out, it shows their true skill level.

Now you are mad about the DM_Overwatch update.... Well wtf did you want on it? Seriously, what were you expecting... It doesn't say it was the largest update ever, it was just that the map changed.

And what do you mean 4/5 boring weapons? They are 4/5 weapons, period... It's the ones you used in HL2, and you claim you love HL2, so hence if you complain about the weapons in HL2DM then obviously you are gonna complain about the weapons in HL2... The only thing you don't get is the uber physcannon.

I mean do you expect HL2DM to turn into CS with like 30 weapons or whatever the hell the number is? I for one did not, I"m glad there is less ammount of weapons. It just means that everyone is on a more level playing field with everyone pretty much having the same weapons. Note I said pretty much.

I don't get how you could be upset really. VALVe made everything better for the good of the community. Not for the good of you. I mean think about it... if valve wanted to please everyone, then everyone would have their own seperate copy of the game with their own features, maps, weapon balance, etc (i'm speaking hypothetically here if you didn't realize). Now valve _can't_ do that... So thus the feedback they get, figure out which ones are the biggest complaints, and then fix them. If one person complains that the SMG is a pussy gun, and nobody else says anything, then most likely valve will push it away and just figure that a person just doesn't have skills with that weapon.

However, for the most part everyone in this thread should have provided a little more reason than "stfu. updates good. kthxdie"

I mean if you aren't happy, god willing you be that way. It is your opinion on it. You've posted your feelings, and that's about all you can do.

Oh and thank god for toned down 357 dmg :) although it was kinda fun when you saw someone with a magnum and you are like "shit shit shit" and then the satisfaction when they waste all 6 bullets, start to reload, and then you pwn them and laugh that they missed 6 times :p

Oh and considering this person's opinions are causing tons of flames, I highly suggest locking this thread moderators.

HunterSeeker said:
Be happy that they are adding and balancing stuff and not just fixing bugs like some companies...

Shoulden't they fix some major bugs and get some anti cheat protection, before adding new buggy code?

Back