CNN Refuses to Play the Truth: Hamas Jew-Killing Moused

Stern prove you were an art teacher and post some of your work :)

So because you've taught art, your opinion means more than mine? That is ****ing assumptious of you.

okaaaay it's obvious you cant even think logically ..yes my opinion is more important than yours because it's informed opinion ..really how do you fail to understand this? who would you rather ask about the stability of an airplane you're about to board, the stewardess or the mechanic who worked on the plane? ...it is such a simple concept I dont understand how you failed to grasp it

Criticism of Muslims: There's a difference between criticizing Muslims and criticizing terrorists. Granted, most terrorists are Muslims, but please, I urge you to find some of that flaming rhetoric where I say that the entire Muslim world is inferior to our Western one. As far as CAIR goes, having been a fundraiser for Hamas, with many of its elected directors having been jailed for terrorist related activities, I say it's only fair that they get their share of criticism. Like the IRA. They have turned into something else, but they, unlike CAIR, aren't sueing anyone who highlights these awkward quirks of theirs. You see, I need to elaborate on this in front of you because you already labelled me a racist.[/quotye]

no i prefer idiot over racist ..but if the shoe fits ...in any event I find it funny that someone who claims to be from somewhere in northern europe would care what anti-defamation organization does half way around the world ..I mean it's not like they themselves are the terrorist group yet for some reason you spend an inordinate amount of time criticising them ..when it's clear to all that they have next to no influence where it matters the most: the US

but anyways once again you cmpletely ignore my points about jews painting "hasta la vista" on bombs destined for Lebanese orphanages ..it's CAIR who are the root of all evil god ****ing forbid your side does anything remotely "evil" cuz that would mean the person would be anti-semetic

Oh God, do you hear yourself? Whether the source is biased or not is irrelevant to you. You avoid addressing various issues that don't lean against your political mindset because you can't spin them or disprove them. That's what you did in this thread and you've done it before.

oh do shut up will you ..seriously you're a mental midget who cant get past one or two points ..how are you answering anything I've posted in this thread? you just spew sentence after sentence that effectively says absolutely NOTHING except to regurgitate the same idiotic points over and over again ..stop wasting my time if you cant find the cajones to address my points directly

Watch out everyone, he's gonna blow! ...again. Seriously, going temper tantrum every time you're mad doesn't help you. Makes you look like... To be honest, it makes you look immature and childish. I ****ing have to regurgitate it untill you learn that not everything that doesn't sit well with you is propaganda.

I'd like to respond to this last paragraph but I dont understand what you're getting at ..I also suspect you dont know either

Heh, that was a nice post I guess. But then again, you did the same thing each time I presented information on CAIR's past from various sources. I can't stress this enough because you will look the other way each time.

no I did nothing of the sort ..I proved time and again why your sources were bullshit ..you didnt even bother to look at my sources

I can't stress this enough because you will look the other way each time. Reading the thread != reading the articles posted.

you dont say, wow who would have thunk you'd have to actually read an article before proving it to be nothing more than knee-jerk reactionist pap masquerading as thinly disguised fact meant to entice the gullible/easily swayed

I have a feeling that deep down, you know this. Reading between the lines here, you seem to imply that there are moments where you do not end of making me look like a fool, when are these moments? I know you can't name any, as it's just decor for your rhetoric, just like your insults.

i recognise the words as english but for the life of I cant decipher what you're trying to say ...let me get this straight ..you're saying that deep down where I admit to myself that I didnt make you look like a fool and you'd like to know specifically when those moments are but that I wont be able to find any because not once have I admitted to myself that I havent made you look like a fool ....that's the most absurdist logic ever ..please stop wasting my time ..4 posts without directly answering anything I've said pertaining to the topic at hand

I'm curious, and I want you to answer this - Do you still think I hate black people? Remember that little incident - I remembered an episode of South Park, and you called me a racist, believing I had deeper reasons for doing so.

no I dont remember because I have more important things to remember ..I remember the incident but not the circumstances ..in any event I usually dont call someone racist if they dont deserve it and you are racist because you hold your group above other groups ..in any event must you really hammer this point 3 times in 3 threads? really didnt we discuss that a month ago? should I drag up the fact that you didnt read the article on 10 steps to fascism and that you made a fool of yourself by replying to an article that you hadnt read which was painfully obvious for everyone to see ...again will you stay on topic and answer directly as to why Muslim indoctrination is not ok but jewish indoctrination is? I've been waiting for 2 pages for you to answer this ..if you cant then at least be a man and admit it

okaaaay it's obvious you cant even think logically ..yes my opinion is more important than yours because it's informed opinion ..really how do you fail to understand this? who would you rather ask about the stability of an airplane you're about to board, the stewardess or the mechanic who worked on the plane? ...it is such a simple concept I dont understand how you failed to grasp it

I fail to understand it because 1: You're an asshole. 2 - You keep trying to insult me when all you insult is your own intelligence.

no i prefer idiot over racist ..but if the shoe fits ...in any event I find it funny that someone who claims to be from somewhere in northern europe would care what anti-defamation organization does half way around the world ..I mean it's not like they themselves are the terrorist group yet for some reason you spend an inordinate amount of time criticising them ..when it's clear to all that they have next to no influence where it matters the most: the US

Ok, first of all, nanny-nanny. Second - Terrorist fundraisers are equal to the terrorists in morality.

but anyways once again you cmpletely ignore my points about jews painting "hasta la vista" on bombs destined for Lebanese orphanages ..it's CAIR who are the root of all evil god ****ing forbid your side does anything remotely "evil" cuz that would mean the person would be anti-semetic

You mentioned that point? I didn't ignore it, I said that it was just as bad as when the Palestinians do it, but in constrast, it's one ****ing tiny incident. Can you get that through your thick skull?

no I did nothing of the sort ..I proved time and again why your sources were bullshit ..you didnt even bother to look at my sources

That is absolutely not what I remember. You see, what I remember was this: You dismissed the report because of its source. I believe you simply said "dismissed". I'd take a look, but your posts give me a headache.

you dont say, wow who would have thunk you'd have to actually read an article before proving it to be nothing more than knee-jerk reactionist pap masquerading as thinly disguised fact meant to entice the gullible/easily swayed

You know, if I took The Guardian serious, I would have read it. But I get enough of this shit in the local tabloids, so I see nothing wrong. Some people don't read certain newspapers because they believe it's biased, and I KNOW that The Guardian is biased, and the headline didn't help.

i recognise the words as english but for the life of I cant decipher what you're trying to say ...let me get this straight ..you're saying that deep down where I admit to myself that I didnt make you look like a fool and you'd like to know specifically when those moments are but that I wont be able to find any because not once have I admitted to myself that I havent made you look like a fool ....that's the most absurdist logic ever ..please stop wasting my time ..4 posts without directly answering anything I've said pertaining to the topic at hand

........................... See? I can spam dots, too. Ok, let me elaborate for the hard of reading(I wonder if you can say that) - You said - "in fact most of the time I end up making you look like a fool"
So what about the times that you don't make me look like a fool? My point is that you're simply bullshitting by making your sentences seem more moderate; You imply that there are RARE moments where you do NOT make me look like a fool. This makes you seem like less of a loon to anyone reading your posts. And here's the punchline: You would never be caught dead agreeing to anything I say because you don't like me. Wordplay I think it's called.

no I dont remember

Then allow me to refresh your memory: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122128&page=7&highlight=South+Park

Feel like an idiot now again now? The ironic thing is, you talk about kneejerk reactionism while you pull shit like the above.

You know, if I took The Guardian serious, I would have read it. But I get enough of this shit in the local tabloids, so I see nothing wrong. Some people don't read certain newspapers because they believe it's biased, and I KNOW that The Guardian is biased, and the headline didn't help.
Lol, I think it's pretty balanced to be honest. It's certainly nothing like fox. Or the daily mail and that scene.

That was my point: The Daily Mail leans to the right and The Guardian leans to the left, and frankly, I've read more of The Guardian, so that's the only one I can pass proper judgment on. I don't know how popular The Daily Mail is in Britain, but as in many countries, where there is a demand for news from a certain perspective, there will be some kind of 'solution'. Another example would be Israel - Divided in two political spectrums, the center-left has HaAretz and the center-right has the Jerusalem Post.

That was my point: The Daily Mail leans to the right and The Guardian leans to the left, and frankly, I've read more of The Guardian, so that's the only one I can pass proper judgment on. I don't know how popular The Daily Mail is in Britain, but as in many countries, where there is a demand for news from a certain perspective, there will be some kind of 'solution'. Another example would be Israel - Divided in two political spectrums, the center-left has HaAretz and the center-right has the Jerusalem Post.
Thing is the Guardian while perhaps left wing, isn't at all comparable to the daily mail.

The Daily Mail generally shrieks such rubbish as "BAN THESE EVIL GAMES" and "IMMIGRANT CHAOS! WHERE DOES THE MADNESS END?!"

The Guardian is more like "3 killed in US air Strike."

Nemesis said:
This is more or less why Palestinian society is sick
Sick as in afflicted with a terrible malady, or sick as in 'sick and wrong'?

PS: Having two newspapers of opposing political affiliation is harmful in itself.

Stop with this "it's okay for one side to be biased if the other is" rubbish.

I fail to understand it because 1: You're an asshole. 2 - You keep trying to insult me when all you insult is your own intelligence.

lol

1. and you're point is? answer the question
2. who cares ..and your answer is?

Ok, first of all, nanny-nanny. Second - Terrorist fundraisers are equal to the terrorists in morality.

now we're getting somewhere

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
notice who was implicated? ..

Menachem Begin

guess who supported the terrorist attack by celebrating it's anniversary?

Benjamin Netanyahu

so what's it going to be? admit hypocracy or admit that it's not so clear cut as you suggest

Nemesis said:
You mentioned that point? I didn't ignore it, I said that it was just as bad as when the Palestinians do it, but in constrast, it's one ****ing tiny incident. Can you get that through your thick skull?

really? point out where exactly you said it was just as bad as when the palestinians do it:

Nemesis said:
I didn't comment on that simply because it's redundant. Just like commenting on Palestinian death parades is. I know how I feel about it, and it makes no difference whether or not I repeat what other people have already said about it since it's been blown quite out of proportions already. I mean seriously, how likely is it that everyone would get a hizzy fit each time Hamas, Fatah, etc parade their children around with weaponry? Compared with that, this is a minor incident. And to draw parallels is quite ignorant I say.

Nemesis said:
That is absolutely not what I remember. You see, what I remember was this: You dismissed the report because of its source. I believe you simply said "dismissed". I'd take a look, but your posts give me a headache.

probably because you have a hard time understanding them ..and no I didnt dismiss it simply because of the source ..I gave you concrete reasons as to why the opinion pieces you posted were just that: opinion ..slanted to suit an agenda no less

Nemesis said:

please you're comparing a respected news service with the crap you usually present from some Arab watch group or a right wing blog like Little Green Footballs ..still even though you do post sources that are obviously questionable at least I take the time to READ what you've posted ..you dont even do that

Nemesis said:
........................... See? I can spam dots, too. Ok, let me elaborate for the hard of reading(I wonder if you can say that) - You said - "in fact most of the time I end up making you look like a fool"

yes, you do it initially I just help you along :E

Nemesis said:
So what about the times that you don't make me look like a fool?

I cant keep track of every thread you post in ...so .... :E

Nemesis said:
My point is that you're simply bullshitting by making your sentences seem more moderate;

? so you're saying in comparison to you, I'm moderate and you're ...extremist? you said it, not me

Nemesis said:
You imply that there are RARE moments where you do NOT make me look like a fool.

again I cant be in every thread you post in ...

Nemesis said:
This makes you seem like less of a loon to anyone reading your posts.

by implying that there are times when I dont make you look like a fool you're saying I look less look less like a crazed person? that's absurdist logic

Nemesis said:
And here's the punchline: You would never be caught dead agreeing to anything I say because you don't like me.

no it's because most of the stuff you say is nonsensical

Nemesis said:
Wordplay I think it's called.

wordplay?

wikipedia said:
Word play is a literary technique in which the nature of the words used themselves become part of the subject of the work. Puns, phonetic mixups such as spoonerisms, obscure words and meanings, clever rhetorical excursions, oddly formed sentences, and telling character names are common examples of word play.

In the immortal words of Inigo Montaya ...I dont think that word means what you think it means

Nemesis said:
Then allow me to refresh your memory: http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=122128&page=7&highlight=South+Park

Feel like an idiot now again now? The ironic thing is, you talk about kneejerk reactionism while you pull shit like the above.

lol you really have a knack for making yourself look like a fool ...did you even re-read the link you're providing? I didnt even call you racist :LOL:

cptstern said:
yes because apologising for racism should somehow be seen as an excercise in sycophantism? that is what you are suggesting ..no offense but you're an idiot

if anything I'm guilty of repeating myself ad nauseum when I called you "idiot"

Sick as in afflicted with a terrible malady, or sick as in 'sick and wrong'?

PS: Having two newspapers of opposing political affiliation is harmful in itself.

Stop with this "it's okay for one side to be biased if the other is" rubbish.

The latter! :)

I see what you're getting at, but in my opinion, bias is needed; Without it, Liberals wouldn't be hacking away at conservative ideology and vice versa, and stories like Rathergate and the whole Adnan Hajj photography scandal of reuters wouldn't be uncovered. There needs to be competition. I don't know if I'm making sense here, but I think South Park nutshelled it pretty nice: One side needs the other to survive, otherwise they'd have nothing to 'fight' for, and "politics" really wouldn't exist.

The latter! :)

I see what you're getting at, but in my opinion, bias is needed; Without it, Liberals wouldn't be hacking away at conservative ideology and vice versa, and stories like Rathergate and the whole Adnan Hajj photography scandal of reuters wouldn't be uncovered. There needs to be competition. I don't know if I'm making sense here, but I think South Park nutshelled it pretty nice: One side needs the other to survive, otherwise they'd have nothing to 'fight' for, and "politics" really wouldn't exist.

Not when you're a news organization....Fox,CNN, MSNBC etc etc only goal should be reporting the news objectively. Otherwise they are going against everything that journalism stands for.

But they don't, so you have to watch out for which organization has what agenda. This can't be changed because journalism relies on reporters. Reuters and the BBC, for example, have a horrible track record of employing biased reporters, so you have to kind of ask yourself if you're willing to ask yourself if you want to just be a pawn of people who have an agenda. You're never really safe in the world of journalism, so the best you can do is pick as side.

But they don't, so you have to watch out for which organization has what agenda. This can't be changed because journalism relies on reporters, and Reuters, for example, has a horrible track record of employing biased reporters.

Yes, but my argument is that such acts aren't acceptable regardless of the outlet. We need to demand objectivity from our news organizations rather then just accept that they are. Otherwise they are ( i say again) going against everything jouranlism stands for.

In this case CNN is definitely the lesser of two evils.

We can surmise that the thread title is misleading; it should instead read 'CNN Refuses to Submit to One Version of the Truth Emanating from One Very Biased Source'.

Next post: why bias is shit and Nemesis is wrong!

There's one thing I don't understand, what is the other side? It's a genocidal mouse that wants an Islamic takeover of the world and the annihilation of the Jews. I think the video speaks for itself.

There's one thing I don't understand, what is the other side? It's a genocidal mouse that wants an Islamic takeover of the world and the annihilation of the Jews. I think the video speaks for itself.

I dont know if it's your age, your inability to comprehend simple facts or that you're purposefully a hypocrite ....I mean even after people point out how it's not all one sided you STILL push the notion that it is in fact one sided ..it's as if you're stuck on the same issue and cant/wont see what everyone clearly sees ..you really have no business in the politics forum as you simply do not know how to debate ..you think sheer stubborness will help you win every time when in fact the opposite is true.

Stern, I honestly don't see any other side to this issue, and I don't understand those who claim they do. The facts are few but clear: It's a Mickey Mouse clone. It wants Islamic to dominate the world and slaughter of Jews. Please, if you really have some groundbreaking research into the Arabic language that proves that he actually said that he loved baking Matza for Jews on passover, and that "harad al yahood" actually means "GREET the Jews", this would be the time to do so. I think we've all understood that you think Memri is biased, but in no way does that change the issue at hand.

the thing that makes me laugh out load at the beggers of palistine is that without the millions that the EU and USA give them ....each year....for them to waste on guns and bombs..they wouldnt have the tv station...and wouldnt be able to assist in the next generation of muslim terrorists..its all to do with the hadith, islams 2nd book which is like the real "mien kapf" its the book where real islam lies..the motivation for religious war and deep rooted hatred.

the land they speak of was taken when the muslim neighbours of israel declared war on israel and when israel slapped them off...they kept the land on which their forces occupied after pushing the invaders out..

as a buffer zone..they didnt start the war...they defended themselves from jihadi invaders...similar thing happened all over the middle east...look at turkey this was the most advanced nation on the earth...byzantine empire...muslims destroyed it raped and murederd their way through history.

cut funding to muslims/...we are only paying for this filth and hate propganda..let them starve.

the thing that makes me laugh out load at the beggers of palistine is that without the millions that the EU and USA give them ....each year....for them to waste on guns and bombs..they wouldnt have the tv station...and wouldnt be able to assist in the next generation of muslim terrorists..its all to do with the hadith, islams 2nd book which is like the real "mien kapf" its the book where real islam lies..the motivation for religious war and deep rooted hatred.

and without the west Israel wouldnt have over 200 nuclear weapons which incidentily they've yet to publically declare or sign the Non Proliferation Treaty.

thanks to the veto power of the west Israel has managed to avoid UN resolution after resolution pertaining to their accountabilty of said nuclear weapons

the land they speak of was taken when the muslim neighbours of israel declared war on israel and when israel slapped them off...they kept the land on which their forces occupied after pushing the invaders out..

as a buffer zone..they didnt start the war...they defended themselves from jihadi invaders...similar thing happened all over the middle east...look at turkey this was the most advanced nation on the earth...byzantine empire...

sure buddy:

http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/06/israel-palestine map.jpg

muslims destroyed it raped and murederd their way through history.

cut funding to muslims/...we are only paying for this filth and hate propganda..let them starve.

you're an idiot and a post or two away from being permenantly banned ..I say why prolong it? embrace you're inner racism and spew forth angry idiotic vitriol on why you feel your race is superior ..perhaps then we can all work towards a final solution to the muslim problem

who man, im not a racist ok..you dont know me at all... i feel strongly about my feelings toward islam..i have had close contact with islam as i have family who are muslim...i also have freinds who are indian hindu..they feel exactly the same towards islam...i dont like the religion, the people are a different story.

whats the point of debating something when if somebody disagrees you threaten them, dont debate...btw im glad israel has the bombs..its not as though they have used them is it?...i suppose if palastinians had guns and bombs they wouldnt use them would they...

Racism is bigotry, prejudice, violence, oppression, stereotyping, discrimination or any other socially divisive practice whose primary basis is the concept of race...plus mate dont always assume everyone who registers and posts on internet forums is white.

who man, im not a racist ok..you dont know me at all... i feel strongly about my feelings toward islam..i have had close contact with islam as i have family who are muslim...i also have freinds who are indian hindu..they feel exactly the same towards islam...i dont like the religion, the people are a different story.

whats the point of debating something when if somebody disagrees you threaten them, dont debate...btw im glad israel has the bombs..its not as though they have used them is it?...i suppose if palastinians had guns and bombs they wouldnt use them would they...

Racism is bigotry, prejudice, violence, oppression, stereotyping, discrimination or any other socially divisive practice whose primary basis is the concept of race...plus mate dont always assume everyone who registers and posts on internet forums is white.

yes I can quote wikipedia too:

wikipedia said:
Racism is bigotry, prejudice, violence, oppression, stereotyping, discrimination or any other socially divisive practice whose primary basis is the concept of race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racist

you also used that same uncredited quote in this thread:

http://halflife2.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2264135&postcount=67

wow your a big boy ...very slick quote man??.***ns away scared

Stern, I honestly don't see any other side to this issue, and I don't understand those who claim they do. The facts are few but clear: It's a Mickey Mouse clone. It wants Islamic to dominate the world and slaughter of Jews. Please, if you really have some groundbreaking research into the Arabic language that proves that he actually said that he loved baking Matza for Jews on passover, and that "harad al yahood" actually means "GREET the Jews", this would be the time to do so. I think we've all understood that you think Memri is biased, but in no way does that change the issue at hand.

qft.

wow your a big boy ...very slick quote man??.***ns away scared

...???!?!?!??

Good retaliation, personal insults. Hint - they don't support your position very well.

He's proved his mettle in every other area, right?

...i dont like the religion, the people are a different story.
No offence, but you might try saying 'Islam' raped and murdered its way through history rather than Muslims. Using the latter term comes off as unconditionally despising the people themselves.

true..i have no fault with many muslims..i feel its the religion that causes many murders rapes and evil in the world past and present..the hypocrosy (you can quote me on spelling if you like lol) of the western media in hiding the true nature of the palistinian jihadi telivision corpotations though is distgusting..

the fact that they are brainwashing their kids like this is pure evil...i dont belive people are born evil..but the more islamified people get the more hate filled they become..the fact is there is no such thing as a moderate, jihad is an important part of islam..and a duty of any serious follower of that religion.

the fact that we part fund this palistine where they behave in such ways is more shocking than the evils islam encoureges. what concerns me most is how the media (our media) blankets all negitive news from the region and anything negitive about islam or its followers.my question would be why?

damn corpotations always thinking about ..pot growing

funny how you have no problem with the very centre of islamic fundamentalism and epicentre of it's most extremists views: saudi arabia ..they're the good guys, George Bush swears by them

no offense but please shut up, if we wanted uninformed race baiting bigotry we'd ask for Nemesis' opinion ..we dont need two blind fools preaching idiocy

when did i say i have no problem with fundimental islam? lmao..saudi arabia lol a good country?

dont say no offence but shut up as its a contridiction in itself..dont debate if you cannot handle a debate...read the posts in full..i have not mentioned race..i think your problem is the large left wing bias you have in your head blocks decent common sense..the argument of every lefty is "YOUR A RACIST ..YOUR A RACIST!!"

thats no defence...its a lame defence mate..no offence.re-read my post...then comment.im not saying you are a bigot..i have said previously islam distgusts me in every form..there is no race of islam nor is their a country called islam.be sure you read the posts mate as you look ignorant ..i am not saying you are a left wing extremist in any way at all.

I haven't recieved my weekly dose of Palestinian blood. Something is wrong...

Maybe... just MAYBE, the Palestinians want peace, and "harad al yahud" means "LOVE the Jews". Maybe I've been going about this the wrong way. Perhaps... perhaps I am the one who's the real terro----

Oh wait, there it is. *gulp gulp gulp*

Feel...different...feeling...an incredible urge to... slaughter and defame...Arabs!!

The majority of Palestinians are radicals as they've themselves established, and the ones who aren't are too weak to stop their terrorist government. In the ones who criticize them, the ones who they cannot physically kill, meaning the ones in the West, well, they have puppets like Stern to do their apologizing and whitewashing of their death cult culture for them.

That blood sure tastes good. Now I wonder... should I get the blood of black people as well, Stern?

lol what? was that a qoute or a comment?..death cult culture is correct ..nice analysis.

jihad is an important part of islam..and a duty of any serious follower of that religion.
I'm no fan of Islam but I have to point out this is misleading: physical jihad, the spilling of blood, is 'lower' jihad and frowned upon in mainstream muslim culture; the most important struggle for any muslim is the higher jihad, inner/mental struggle for purity and moral control - the struggle inside one's own life to do good and respect God.

In almost all branches of Islam physical defence against oppression - as it is called, perhaps dubiously - is always the lesser jihad, with the higher struggle and higher purpose being internal.

Saying "jihad is central" and meaning "violence is central" are two different things, and the misdirection serves nobody, whether savagry is indeed integral to the religion or whether it isn't.

true..but in Wahabi islam..they look at the hadith a lot more..this is where we see the "Jihad" playing a vastly and more dangerous part in the ideology.

they view any other form of islam as heretical..there are many forms of islam as there are other religons..but its the spread of Wahabisim the threatens peace. just look at saudi arabia and you will see..no other form of religion is permitted..yet they are the fund raisers of most of the mosques in europe.

including the largest mosque in europe...based in rome. not far from the vatican..cant imagine people working in saudi being alowed to build any thing to service their religons..such as churches or hindu temples...its against the law..preaching anything other than or teaching about any other religion is punisheble by having a hand removed.

its not the people...its the religion...to this form of islam..they must defend their religion as the hadith compels them to...google it..see for yourselves.

Don't all religions automatically classify all other religions as heretical?

I can't remember.

erm..theres a difference between stoning beheading, boming ..legalised rape, sex with girls under the ages of 12 and "muslim thighing" (google that it will make you sick.

all this is ok in wahabisim..as they follow the hadith very closely...if you step out of line with a diff form of islam youl just disapear with no hope of return...the net is full of tales on wahabi islam..most religions dont mind what you are who you do what you practice...except in majority islamic nations...thats when you see problems....and differences from a european perspective...

This is your one and only warning on this - making references to Cpt Stern regarding the rape of children is way out of order, not least because it stemmed from your own inability to comprehend his sarcasm. Cease and desist.

erm..theres a difference between stoning beheading, boming ..legalised rape, sex with girls under the ages of 12 and "muslim thighing" (google that it will make you sick. unless you are cptstern..any man who enjoys rape of kids will prob enjoy what he finds on googling that..

all this is ok in wahabisim..as they follow the hadith very closely...if you step out of line with a diff form of islam youl just disapear with no hope of return...the net is full of tales on wahabi islam..most religions dont mind what you are who you do what you practice...except in majority islamic nations...thats when you see problems....and differences from a european perspective...

Sounds like The Family in NZ (Or is it Tasmania?) to me. I don't know, cults end up the same in the end.

thanks Pi, wasted sarcasm is like a roomful of raped children, there's always room for one more :rolling:

for the record Manc I have two kids of my own, both are rape free ..as a parent I dont appreciate the insinuation

oh and your signature is indeed sig worthy ..but not for the reasons you think ..it's pure comedic gold:

manc said:
<<rape fan...if bubba was up his bumm dont think hed like it then (bumm means bottom.)

I r an elf ...wha? :rolling:

who is bubba? and why is he up someone's bumm? (bumm means derriere .. <<< NWS)

I can't help but feel stern that you'd get a whole lot more respect from n00bs if you stopped posting like this... started using capital letters more, you know... obeying the rules of grammar and stuff...

I mean maybe you don't want respect from n00bs but it's always annoying to read something filled to the brim with these damnable sentance ending thingies. dots, whatever they're called ..too many for them...

Back