Coast Bink question...

One of those bigger antlion gaurds (raising it's head)?

I'd have thought it was a machine personally, perhaps we need a closer piccie.

I didn't even notice that. When I watched it again it seemed to have flashed red or something.

EDIT: Looking at it another time it looks like the red flash was just some kind of rendering bug.

Yeah, I think it's a car.

asdf.JPG

If it was photoshopped by an expert, it wouldn't look photoshopped...

What bakes my noodle is whats going on in that scene. From what i can tell, some combine were going from outpost A to the combine outpost in coast. It seems that they were ambushed my the ALs and as you can see a few seconds later they flipped their APC...How did antlions flip their car? I could mabye see an AL guard but theres no sign of him

and oh yeah. its a car

Jesus Lincon said:
What bakes my noodle is whats going on in that scene. From what i can tell, some combine were going from outpost A to the combine outpost in coast. It seems that they were ambushed my the ALs and as you can see a few seconds later they flipped their APC...How did antlions flip their car? I could mabye see an AL guard but theres no sign of him

and oh yeah. its a car

Magazines and big sites got to see demos we've never seen. Among those was an antlion guard who tossed an APC full of men from a cliff :D
But it's probably just scripted here, the APC would be lying there no matter what and you trigger the antlions coming up and the combine running away.

for nerds who stare at a monitor all day.. your eye sights havent gotten any worse in time apparently.. jesus :O nice find dude

yes btw i am jk.. i also am a nerd .

Wow... I saw it the first time I looked at the vid and automatically knew it was a car... Weird..

It's a car.

(Couldn't resist)

Could be an airboat because its obvisouly low tide and maybe it got wrecked or something....

then again it might be a car.

(Anyone ever see the movie pootie tang? this thread reminds me of the guy who would always repeat what Chris rock would say)

For all you "its a car" people... Fine, but what is the red glow just after the start of the Bink that comes from it, and what are the red parts roughly where the wheels should be?

Incidientally, has anyone noticed that the antlions appear kind of near as you driive? One appears very close when approaching the first strech of water, one under the bridge, and onther just after. Each about , roughly 20 feet in front. Not too far , but perhaps it is different when the player is on foot.

It's definatly a little artifact in the video. Just a little glitch.

Please don't let this be another trashbin scenario. :rolleyes:

I say it is definately a wreckage of some sort. I just watched it again and there appears to be the body of a combine near it.

If you look REALLY hard and have had lots of beer you can just make out teh characters "G-O-L-D-1-2-S-E-P-2-0-0-4"

dunno wtf that means tho

Oktup

Oktup said:
If you look REALLY hard and have had lots of beer you can just make out teh characters "G-O-L-D-1-2-S-E-P-2-0-0-4"

dunno wtf that means tho

Oktup
Hmm.. Interesting.. I smell third test!!

scatr99 said:
your jokin right
Ofcourse not, infact, I have already decyphered those random letters and numbers! It means Half-Life 2 is going gold on September 12th of this year!

How dumb do you think I am? :rolleyes:

i think it's a car....

<_<

>_> ...well i do

Omg, its obviously not a car or a bookshelf or a jeep or anything.
Its really a...

Peace of Antlion shit..

It could be a car... or could it be the last boss in disguise?

Rossell said:
I'd have thought it was a machine personally, perhaps we need a closer piccie.

Same. Some run down car or something.

if you look to the right of it, you can see a flying ant lion.

Why the hell would you make a thread asking what a bit of red/grey pixles are in a bink video...then again...Why start a thread about anything? Why even bother...getting up in the morning? why both-...

Its a car.

Back