CoD Online

you can see the moving santa aswell??!? so i'm not just overly tired...

You betta watch out, you better not pout, you better not shout-Oh I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is commin' to town...and he's NOT happy either...!:|

Whoah!!! what made santa pissed off?? mrs claus didnt want her sack filled tonight?!

Its how much of the demo you have downloaded

EDIT: 95%

DONE!

Ill be gone for a bit while I take this thing out for a test run

I am the Shambler!(Check avatar). I have slaughtered the one you call "Santa". I shall be the one handing out the "Half-Life 2"

Ok, I played one round, I seriously suck at it :D, but it was very awesome, I don't see how we lost the mission because I died when there was 30 other guys :|

Its very fun though.

ok, i started readin a book, and its been finished for like 10 mins lol, I'm goin to play then sleep....nite guys, have fun.

JUST BEAT IT ALL I CAN SAY IS WHOA!!!!! OMFG!!! THAT WAS AMAZEING TEN MILLION TIMES WHAT MOHAA WAS!! WOW!!! SO IMMERSIVE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR IN WAR AHHH! MUST HAVE FULL RETAIL NOW!!!

demo = short tho o well still great!

stupid downlaod didnt work
OMgG im so exited i really wanna play GIMMEEE!!!!

God Damnit! It's full everywhere! It's 3:10AM here and REALLY need some sleep! I'm currently in line and there is 48 mmins until I can download! GOD I NEED THIS GAME!!

*EDIT* if someone can find a good link I'll be forever in your debt

Well, I just finished the demo and I thought it was awesome, fun too. Multiplayer should be really good, maybe even better than mohaa. Need to play the MP demo, before deciding whether I should get this one.

Its awsome , that game is gona be fun. Its a mix of arcade and realism. Its pretty damn real though. Unrealistic parts- damage , can carry too many guns.

The fire and manuver of you , your squad and your enemies is AWSOME.

Ah thanks mate! I was checking there earlier but all was full, finally got a place at the Netherlands server though. Should be down in 30 mins!

Take a chillpill,

ok played it, beat it, definitally gonna buy it :D

man its so immersive, all the shouting, shooting, enimies getting back up after they have been shot to try and kill you again!, wow!

200kb agonna ahave it in 5 miun

I hope it works on my geforce4 MX and 1ghz computer :eek:

its supposed to me the pbest ww3 experience yet...i cant wait for multiplayer demo *hint*

(sorry for the double post but i'm a bit exited :)

great demo, plays like mohaa, but much grittier feel, and makes you feel like youre in the middle of a war, atmosphere and everything was great, cant wait for the full game, or maybe a MP demo, or a longer SP demo, heh oh well ill just have to play it over and over again.

Originally posted by BWMASTER
its supposed to me the pbest ww3 experience yet...i cant wait for multiplayer demo *hint*

(sorry for the double post but i'm a bit exited :)

WW3?, haha.

ww2 +1= 3

stupid

(now i'm really exited (30 seconds left)

Back