CODENAME GORDON

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hought he found a way to unencrypt the gcf : p

Woah peeps, getting all fussy about 2d scroller? Are you THAT bored? Well, I am, that's why I made this :cheese:

*Admin, I think you should sticky this so we can know how irritated we all are now that all these things are going on*

WaterMelon34 said:
Woah peeps, getting all fussy about 2d scroller?

a. 2d scrollers are some of the best games ever made (oldschool)
b. no were getting pisser over you lying
c. hl2d was announced a long time ago, believe it or not it developed a fan base and I was one of those fans
d. please stop posting, you make me want to cry your so pathetic

AHHAHAHAAHHAHAA ... Funniest post ever on halflife2.net (so boring). Thanks for being my lab rats, ima see how this all blows over at halflife2source.com...

I hope admin has a sense of humor...

Oh yah and Codename Gordon IS unlocked now, I just checked.

IF you EVER do that doing the real HALF-LIFE 2 release... this will happen..

:sniper: :devil:

AND I WILL SEND A COMBINE SOLDIER AFTER YOU TO TICKEL YOU TO DEATH AS WELL!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

yep...that's what I'm gonna do. YEEEHAAWW :bounce:

Well you're not going to b dissapointed, in a few weeks you'll see a post saying "HALF-LIFE 2 IS OUT!!!"

kidding, AGAIN!

Okay, okay, I'm not defending him and he is being a bit cocky about pissing alot of you off, but he has a point.

I too am part of the fanbase of HL2D but when I saw it, I went "oo, got me good, f*****" and I didn't get mad.

And I really think that we are all a bit crabby from bieng up so late downloading videos, bitter from the sept. 30th incident, and excited for things like HL2d, HL: Source Project and HL2 (of course!)

Oh but this is a really pointless thread and it probably should be closed

It looks good. Cant wait. Hopefully it will tie me over until Half Life 2 comes. (cant wait)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back