Cold War: Melting Point Announcement and Interview

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The guys over at Cold War: Melting Point have today announced a big change of direction for their mod. No longer is the mod going to be set in the modern world, but instead it will be going back in time a little to the historic 1960s.[br]
[br]
To mark the occasion they have updated their website with a new design, new forums and some new media too:[br]
[br]If this wasn't enough for you then we've had the chance to talk to SidewinderX and [=hris from the modification about the changes and what it means for the future of the mod.[br]
[br]
You can read our exclusive interview with the team right here.

Just thought I'd let everyone know to keep tuned in the future for even more mod interviews, articles and other exciting updates :)

Renders look nice, but I'd like to see a little more. That will come in time, though. This kind of reminds me of MoH, besides this is cold war. GJ :)

Well, there was a lot more, but the shift in time setting rendered a lot of our art assests usless for the time being.

Looks like someone woke up in the wrong bed, with the wrong person, biting the wrong leg of the wrong chicken ..

The Mod looks good though :D

I hope this mod goes through, nothing like fragging with old school weaponry.

lol, you'd be the 12th person to ask in 36 hours... and we haven't mentioned the beta yet :p

But, for those interested, when it does come time to select beta testers, those who are active, helpful, friendly, etc, members of our [CWMP] community will have the first shot at being selected.

Back